Sponsorship Fund

Chaz

• Administrators

We have put together this package as a way to raise a little cash for our club as a fans forum.

To be part of this there is a minimum fee of £10.

If we achieve 12 entries at £10 it would allow us to sponsor a Player's boots.

If we reach 44 entries it would also allow us to sponsor a Player's Home/Away kit.

If we reach 59 entries, we would buy signed shirts/footballs from the club to be given away as prizes.

If we reach 99 entries, the prize list would include 2 tables for 2 at hospitality on 26/12/2010 and 07/05/2011.

If we reach 104 entries, the forum will also be able to present POTY and YPOTY Awards at the end of the season.

If we go beyond this, we will sponsor additional players/players boots or buy more prizes for the monthly draw.

To get involved in this or see more details follow this link:

http://www.wearethistle.co.uk/index.php?/page/fans/sponsorship/index.html

Cheers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Thanks very much to everyone that has donated so far :thumbsup:

We have managed to raise enough money to sponsor a players boot's now. The player we will be sponsoring is new signing Iain Flannigan. If we can get another 33 entries we will be able to sponsor his shirt as well.

We will post an update when we have confirmed the boot sponsorship.

Thanks again to everyone that has donated so far.

Cheers

• Administrators

Would it maybe be an idea to sponsor a different player's shirt for some variety?

Yeah that would be fine. Here is a list of the player's left for shirt sponsorship:

Willie K - Home & Away

Robertson - Away

Grehan - Away

Boyle - Home & Away

Hodge - Home & Away

Hinchy - Home & Away

I think that most of the boot's are still available so could go for another players boot's?

Yeah that would be fine. Here is a list of the player's left for shirt sponsorship:

Willie K - Home & Away

Robertson - Away

Grehan - Away

Boyle - Home & Away

Hodge - Home & Away

Hinchy - Home & Away

I think that most of the boot's are still available so could go for another players boot's?

I think most would prefer a home shirt to an away one. Possibly Hinchy - more value for money in that shirt...

• Administrators

Just to say that we have now started a poll to decide who's boots to sponsor. We've also included a poll for the shirt sponsorship but we're still waiting to see if enough money can be raised to do this.

Cheers :)

Great idea to do this as a Forum.

Good luck in getting all our members here to chip in.

A tenner or more ain't too much in recognition of the job done to provide us with this Forum.

Now then, what it'll cost to get a lock of a players hair?

• Administrators

Thanks very much to everyone who has donated so far. :thumbsup:

We have now managed to raise a total of £210, so we only need another 24 entries to be able to sponsor a player's shirt for the season.

Thanks again to everyone who has donated so far.

Cheers

Will promise to do but can't until pay day on 20 August - go on holiday tomorrow and every penny is tied up. Will this be too late?

Last 2 seasons I sponsored Paul Patons and Bryan Hodges away top I cant afford to do this now even if they have frozen the prices with my wedding coming up. I think its a great idea this and like MP am a bit concenred if theres a cut off date.

With this being the busy holiday period could this be kept open. I personally feel would be a great idea to keep it open all season even if it ends up all tops, gloves, boots etc are sponsored could any left over money go towards the transfer budget. Perhaps I am being a bit controversial but if we were to raise any excess money and it helped say go towards extending Ryan McBeths contract or something like that later in the season then I would be proud as punch.

Also make some of the directors eat their words about being so critical of fans forums.