All-Ticket Love Street - Short On Notice And Customer Care

CCjag

I think as an away support we should really just have an unwritten rule of sit where you want. No wondering about looking for your seat.

I would completely disagree.

If I make the trip to firhill on the day of purchase and ask for a specific seat, get that seat then turn up at the ground at 5 to 3 and someone was sitting in my seat they be getting told to move, pronto!

However, there as absolutely no reason why the club couldn't communicate with say Ian and I in a OneThistle capacity to organise a singing section.

There is no reason why supporters clubs couldn't contact the club and "reserve" a section of seats for that bus.

These are small suggestions, suggestions which go a long way.

I would completely disagree.

If I make the trip to firhill on the day of purchase and ask for a specific seat, get that seat then turn up at the ground at 5 to 3 and someone was sitting in my seat they be getting told to move, pronto!

However, there as absolutely no reason why the club couldn't communicate with say Ian and I in a OneThistle capacity to organise a singing section.

There is no reason why supporters clubs couldn't contact the club and "reserve" a section of seats for that bus.

These are small suggestions, suggestions which go a long way.

good points pt. and suggestions that would add to atmosphere and togetherness amongst sections of our support for away matches, and help maximise our supports 12th man capabilities.

one point of observation though ..... if there is no reason why supporters clubs couldn't contact the club and "reserve" sections of seating, why can't onethistle contact the club to organise a section of seating for the singers?

why must the club communicate with you and ian in a onethistle capacity first about this? yet supporters clubs could (or should) contact the club about it? i am all for highlighting the boards faults, where and when applicable, and it may be you didn't quite think out or type what you were meaning fully, or noting the differences between your two proposals, but i find it verging on double standards with your one way for supporters clubs, yet different for onethistle/singing section.

if the club/board come back and say no to your proposal, or do not respond to your approach, then fine and well, we can look to find fault and post our ire and displeasure on here, write emails to the club about it ..... but it's either the club approaches all supporters club branches and onethistle (on behalf of singers), or supporters branches and onethistle approach the club with your suggestions (and i favour the latter for avoidance of doubt). have it half one way and half the other way, you can not. agree/disagree?

Maybe my poor communication skills but you possibly misunderstand what I mean.

But I actually probably misunderstand what you mean too.

I wasn't suggesting that the club approach Ian and I. I meant that we would approach the club... Likewise the supporters buses do the same...

looks like there was a communication misunderstanding.

that's what i was hoping you'd be happy to do under the onethistle banner. apols as the kids say.

I wish we had done so but my elderly father was with me and he likes to sit at the end of the row, so he was quite comfy where he was and the only other suitable seats were the lower rows where the view wasn't as good.

I think the atmosphere, as a whole, was a weird one on Saturday. I think our first half performance took folk by surprise. That and a group of folk thinking it would be a good idea to introduce new songs away from home when your one nil down.

I think Saturday will be a lot better.

Instead of expecting the club to do something why not the "singers", groups of friends, supporters buses organise themselves and get a block of tickets.

I think you've misunderstood LLD. I don't think anyone in the singing section or elsewhere had stated they expect the club to do something.

I put forward a suggestion on something that could work in the future. The fact I was able to do it for the cup final suggests it shouldn't be a problem.

I can only hope and pray that I am not surrounded by the same people who were all around me at the Motherwell game. Bunch of moaning greetin' faced pessimists who had not one positive or supportive thing to say about the team all game.

As our tickets were purchased at the same time you may get a better class of punter next to you at NSMP ;) .

Regarding seating I was speaking to a saints fan who ensures me they have at least 13 or 14 rows so if your row L like myself worry not you aint at the very front! They also made a point of mentioning theyre stewards have a reputation for being heavy handed with 'smaller' teams and are strict with having everyone sitting down.

As our tickets were purchased at the same time you may get a better class of punter next to you at NSMP ;) .

Ah yes - when your representative was in on your behalf, I checked the tickets - but although they were sold at same time, you're several rows in front - I've ended up in row O.

Ah yes - when your representative was in on your behalf, I checked the tickets - but although they were sold at same time, you're several rows in front - I've ended up in row O.

Jings - they must fling open the boxes and start pulling tickets out at random :) !

Meeting Zippy in The Bull beforehand should you be able to make it for pre-match refreshments.