Just In Frae Tannadice

Watson Towers

We all have our favourites and wee steve was one of mine LAST season , but he's just not cutting it so far for me , gettin bundled off the ball too much for a start, Aberdeen game was the worst I've seen him play at all, so as I mentioned in a previous post , he needs to realise his limitations and forget about asking too much in wages for this season onward !!!

Mind that time you completely wrote off Archie? People are far too quick todraw conclusions from very little.

i REALLY DO WISH YOU'D GET OVER THAT ONE AND MOVE ON MY FRIEND , IT WAS MY HONEST OPINION AT THE TIME , A ROOKIE IN CHARGE OF A TEAM , MY TEAM !!, CHALLENGING FOR PROMOTION, I'M SURE I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD RESERVATIONS ABOUT OUR ARCHIE , BUT IM SO GLAD MY FEARS WERE ALLAYED AND I DO NOW TRULY BELIEVE WE HAVE A GREAT MANAGER !! PLEASE ACCEPT MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES AND MAKE THAT APPOINTMENT WITH THE QUACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!

i REALLY DO WISH YOU'D GET OVER THAT ONE AND MOVE ON MY FRIEND , IT WAS MY HONEST OPINION AT THE TIME , A ROOKIE IN CHARGE OF A TEAM , MY TEAM !!, CHALLENGING FOR PROMOTION, I'M SURE I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD RESERVATIONS ABOUT OUR ARCHIE , BUT IM SO GLAD MY FEARS WERE ALLAYED AND I DO NOW TRULY BELIEVE WE HAVE A GREAT MANAGER !! PLEASE ACCEPT MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES AND MAKE THAT APPOINTMENT WITH THE QUACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!

The point is, your ridiculous early criticisms of Archie show that you are far too quick to draw conclusions on people.

You obviously haven't learned from last season and until you do, most people will ignore your opinions on pretty much everything.

So Lawless has only played well against poor opposition. Somehow managed to not get hooked against United last month. Didn't look to good in the first 45mins against Hearts? Two games where he played 90 minutes. Or in the 2nd half against Motherwell?

Tell me, Harry Wragg, do you not subscribe to the generally accepted opinion that Archie makes his substitutions pronto? Or maybe because Lawless is so wee Archie didn't notice he was still on the park yon games he's played 90 minutes?

Wonder what it's going to be like on here when we do go through a bad spell!

United a good side who are in form - was always going to be tough.

Goodwillie is a class act at this level. Big surprise it has taken him so long to find form. Unlucky the day he finds it he is playing against us.

We are still picking up league points - that's the most important thing.

• Like 2

I take it Piccoli was better last night?

He actually played fine,could be the Dons game was an aberattion and/or gave the big guy the reality check he needed. That"s the first time I've seen him andhe certainly looked as comfartable as anyone else in defence. In all, honesty with a little more exposure to "Scotland's beautifull game" I reckon the lad could be a handy player. Was particularly good at winning the ball in the air, maybes we should try him up front?

• Like 1

Strange that Osbourne didnt play last night by the way !! MOTM on Sat against Killie and he doesnt start against united ? Sits on the bench all night ? If he was injured , why was he on the bench ? Never mind though , in Archie we trust !!!

Please tell us at what point in last night's 4-1 defeat you would've introduced a defensive minded midfielder and who would he have replaced? I'm genuinely interested to know.

Dundee United @ home 45min played well

Ayr United away played well full game

Ross county away man of the match

Hearts @home 45 min played well

Motherwell did nothing

Cowdenbeath turned the game for us

St.mirren good 45min

Aberdeen did nothing

Kilmarnock good 45 min

Dundee United did nothing

These are the games that I have seen lawless play in this yr and are my opinion of how he has played. Not spectacular but certainly not the worst performer over the period.

Harry Wragg is right we all have an opinion and mines is that u are a true fud Harry Wragg, you have a very short memory. Please back up your claim again that he is asking for mega wages!!!

As hard as it is to be patient, I think the team needs a larger body of work in order to be properly judged. The rise and fall in the opinions of some players is dizzying. In a fairly short amount of time, Lawless has gone from drawing international interest to some feeling he deserves to be replaced by Elliott, a guy who many once thought barely belongs in the first team, let alone the starting XI. But apparently he's much improved now. Gabriel apparently went from bombscare to serviceable in about two weeks.

I think it shows that our players are still adapting to this level, which is what every promoted team goes through and is the reason we are expected to drop. Hearts and the middling teams below us have given us extra adjustment time, so in my opinion it's a great time to not be worried.

Please tell us at what point in last night's 4-1 defeat you would've introduced a defensive minded midfielder and who would he have replaced? I'm genuinely interested to know.

my point is why was he not starting ? the fact that he was on the bench is neither here nor there , he shouldnt have been dropped for this particular game !! and since he didnt start i can only assume that he wasnt fit !! and if he wasnt fit to play , i ask again , why was he on the bench ?

Dundee United @ home 45min played well

Ayr United away played well full game

Ross county away man of the match

Hearts @home 45 min played well

Motherwell did nothing

Cowdenbeath turned the game for us

St.mirren good 45min

Aberdeen did nothing

Kilmarnock good 45 min

Dundee United did nothing

These are the games that I have seen lawless play in this yr and are my opinion of how he has played. Not spectacular but certainly not the worst performer over the period.

Harry Wragg is right we all have an opinion and mines is that u are a true fud Harry Wragg, you have a very short memory. Please back up your claim again that he is asking for mega wages!!!

Whats his problem to extend his contract ?

my point is why was he not starting ? the fact that he was on the bench is neither here nor there , he shouldnt have been dropped for this particular game !! and since he didnt start i can only assume that he wasnt fit !! and if he wasnt fit to play , i ask again , why was he on the bench ?

Maybe Archie wanted to rest some of the team for Saturday. is that no possible?