Alba Game 29/10/13

Harry Wragg

Watched the whole of the boring sevco match , what a pathetic bunch they are !! No direction whatsoever , think the h*ns need to ask themselves why they follow follow this heap of garbage !! Aunt Sally has no idea about managing football , hes got a team of individuals running around then park like a schoolboy/schoolgirl team !! hoping we get them in the Scottish Cup to show them a football team !! C'mon the Jags !!

Watched the whole of the boring sevco match , what a pathetic bunch they are !! No direction whatsoever , think the h*ns need to ask themselves why they follow follow this heap of garbage !! Aunt Sally has no idea about managing football , hes got a team of individuals running around then park like a schoolboy/schoolgirl team !! hoping we get them in the Scottish Cup to show them a football team !! C'mon the Jags !!

90 minutes of my life i wont get back.

Rowson, Hodge and McKinley featured for Stenny with Corrigan as manager. is his assistant ex jag John McGoldrick. Either way Stenny must hate the ball, they leathered it as high in the air as they could for the whole of the first half, the second half i kinda switched off and started looking online at christmas presents.

The Rangers? well, ally mccoist is quite clearly the worst manager in scotland right now. 8mil wage budget and his team are terrible to watch, just mind numbingly boring.

I only caught the end of the first half, but I thought that in the second half Stenny looked as if they were playing better football, and might have won. The move to carve open The Rangers' defence was impressive, despite the poor attempt at scoring.

It would be interesting to see how much scoring costs for different clubs as a proportion of wages:goals.

Funnily enough, I actually quite enjoyed the game. Not sure why as the football on show was poor and the atmosphere non-existant, maybe it was pleasing to see such a pathetic Rangers side!

Stenny tried to play football at times but most of the players lacked a decent first touch and their general positioning/awareness of team mates was poor. Things would have been so different if they scored that open goal chance before Rangers got their luck with Smith making a really bad error - poor judgement by him which was unfortunate.

Rangers were a joke, no width and no imagination. Stroked the ball about the halfway line, one player tries to skin the opposition then a pointless ball towards the box. McCoist is a farce.

Edited by mhs

I had Rangers down to win by 2 goals so I watched some of it but I could only manage a small bit. Rangers look like a 3rd tier team.

McCoist clearly brought in John Daly so they could hammer the ball up the park at any opportunity. Guys like Templeton and Wallace looked average at best.

Only caught glimpses of the match but if that was representative of sevco's normal game then they would struggle to win the 1st Div. Conversely they look like a side that could have a good Scottish Cup run simply because they've no league worries this season. That and they look like one of those battling lower division teams capable of stopping better sides play and causing the odd upset. A bit like Raith, Morton or Q of the Sth.