Dufc Game

DublinMagyar

I'd like to see us go with an offensive formation, desperate to see Fraser get a run of games, his passing, shooting and drive from that area gives us something extra.

Gallacher

McMillan Mair Balatoni Sinclair

Fraser Bannigan

Lawless Higgy

Taylor

If this is too open then swop Muirhead for Fraser. And if we fall behind, give some decent game time to Doolan and Taylor up front. Need to get support up to Taylor, too often when the midfield sits too deep the gap is too large and gives Taylor too much to do.

I'd like to see us go with an offensive formation, desperate to see Fraser get a run of games, his passing, shooting and drive from that area gives us something extra.

Gallacher

Fraser Bannigan

Lawless Higgy

Taylor

If this is too open then swop Muirhead for Fraser. And if we fall behind, give some decent game time to Doolan and Taylor up front. Need to get support up to Taylor, too often when the midfield sits too deep the gap is too large and gives Taylor too much to do.

Well, we'll certainly lose with that formation, Mr Cordiner!!

Gallacher

Fraser Bannigan

Lawless Higgy

Taylor

Is this after we get a man sent off? Or is half the squad going to come down with a mystery bug before the game? :P

Gallacher

Fraser Bannigan

Lawless Higgy

Taylor

I'd use something similar...

Gallacher

O'Donnell Fraser Bannigan

Erskine

Taylor Doolan

The main change I would make would be to play eleven players. I think this formation will protect our full backs more and provide them with more support when going into attack.

Alternatively, sticking with our usual formation:

Gallacher

Fraser Bannigan

Higgy Lawless Erskine

Taylor

I'd use something similar...

Gallacher

O'Donnell Fraser Bannigan

Erskine

Taylor Doolan

The main change I would make would be to play eleven players. I think this formation will protect our full backs more and provide them with more support when going into attack.

Alternatively, sticking with our usual formation:

Gallacher

Fraser Bannigan

Higgy Lawless Erskine

Taylor

Don't think erskine can play tommorow?

Tough team selection for tomorrow now! Watch out, possible wave of optimism approaching and we know how dangerous those can be.

--------------Gallacher-------------

McMillan---Balatoni---Mair----ATS

-------Prince------Bannigan-------

Craigen-----Doolan------Higgy

---------------Taylor-----------

Don't think there's a chance of seeing that forward line. Put Craigen in the middle, add Lawless out wide and that's probably more like what we will see.

The new signings will have had their medicals and be training with the squad so I'm expecting a line up similar to the one below.

Gallacher

McMillan

Mair

Balatoni

Taylor-Sinclair

Prince

Moncur

Bannigan

Lawless

Higginbotham

Taylor

Subs - Fox, O'Donnell, Muirhead, Fraser, Craigen, Elliot, Doolan,

You guys expect Moncur (especially) to go straight in the side at the expense of Muirhead, and even Fraser? I can't see it, not so early. I can see Prince going straight in, due to his experience at this level (and the fact he'd like to get it round his former side).

The new signings will have had their medicals and be training with the squad so I'm expecting a line up similar to the one below.

Gallacher

McMillan

Mair

Balatoni

Taylor-Sinclair

Prince

Moncur

Bannigan

Lawless

Higginbotham

Taylor

Only 3 from last year then. Not sure if he will put Moncur in, he might want to see him more of him before putting him into the team. That might allow for everybody's favourite wee cutie James Craigen to start.

Gallacher

McMillan

Mair

Balatoni

Taylor-Sinclair

Prince

Moncur

Bannigan

Lawless

Higginbotham

Taylor

Not sure both the new boys will play tomorrow. Prince likely to come in for Muirhead in midfield but Craigen will- i'd imagine- keep his place this week.

A few more options than yesterday that's for sure. The big thing is Craigen, Higgy and Lawless have to get closer to Taylor thna last week at Paisely.