John Baird Off

three jags

Didn't work out for us or John Baird. Personally thought he'd have been a good squad player and perhaps if we'd knocked up a few more points he'd have been kept on. Think he'll be more than capable of holding his own in the league below us tho' I don't know if any of the full time clubs will make him an offer. Pity Alloa are part time as they're desperately in need of a striker.

Usually find that paid up his contract i snot the full terms of it. When a player signs for a club there is usually a signing bonus/fee this is spread over the duration of the contract.

2 year deal 3 installments , when signs 1/3 end of 1st season 2nd instalment and last instalment at end of the deal.

You will probaly find this is what we have "paid up" rather than 18months of wages

Anyway never got enough chances in a 1 striker team, thought he might be worth a shout out right but all signings cant be a success

Agent made his cash, now clear out the rest of the dead wood, Kerr & Piccolo. Quick

Given the club's limited funds, I assume that you are willing to pay them off and fund better replacements.

Or are you just being a loud mouth?

Edited by kni