Kerr Out ..... Bauaben In ?

Dick Dastardly

Got yourselves a very good signing in Prince, was a big part of our cup winning side in 2010 and had a terrific partnership with Jimmy Gomis. Quite surprised that it never worked out for him down south, definitely has the ability to be a decent Championship player. Was a pretty important player for Watford before their Italian owners came in and signed about 20 loan players from the other clubs that they own.

I've no doubt whatsoever that he'll be a big success at Firhill and will hopefully help push you's up the table, I'd happily have him back at United if we weren't so stacked in the middle of the park. Hope to see him feature for you tomorrow, He'll definitely get a great reception from our fans, we have a lot of fond memories of The Prince. I remember a game in the run up to our Scottish Cup win, we had Motherwell at home, Paul Dixon got sent off early for a daft challenge, Prince put in one of the best individual performances I've ever seen from a player, he was absolutely magnificent, we won 3-0.

Got yourselves a very good signing in Prince, was a big part of our cup winning side in 2010 and had a terrific partnership with Jimmy Gomis. Quite surprised that it never worked out for him down south, definitely has the ability to be a decent Championship player. Was a pretty important player for Watford before their Italian owners came in and signed about 20 loan players from the other clubs that they own.

I've no doubt whatsoever that he'll be a big success at Firhill and will hopefully help push you's up the table, I'd happily have him back at United if we weren't so stacked in the middle of the park. Hope to see him feature for you tomorrow, He'll definitely get a great reception from our fans, we have a lot of fond memories of The Prince. I remember a game in the run up to our Scottish Cup win, we had Motherwell at home, Paul Dixon got sent off early for a daft challenge, Prince put in one of the best individual performances I've ever seen from a player, he was absolutely magnificent, we won 3-0.

Always thought he looked a player in the odd games I saw him play for United, I've obviously no idea of his fitness level, that'll be up to Archie to decide. Overall, I think Archie has done very well in bringingin players who can not only add to our squad, but would appear to fit in well to our style of play. It woiuld be a tad optimistic to expect instant sucess, I'd leace that to Rangers and Celtic fans, but what it does do is give us some hope. After all we've not been too far away from a decent side all season, and our recent signings will hopefully give us the edge to push out the truly anti-footballing teams like Ross County and Kilmarnock, despite these for some reason being favourites of our wonderful Scottish media. Hopefully tomorow will provide us with decent entertainment and maybe even a victory!

Lets not get carried away. if he`s going to keep the likes of Craigan and Elliott out the team then he will have to be effin brilliant or at the very least mediocre.

Mon the Fresh Prince of Maryhill

Thistle have a long aqquaintance with mediocrity and the players you've mentioned are only the latest in a long and proud history of medicrities. Although, I think I am being a tad unfair with regards to Craigan, who I feel has been far from the worst performer in our midfield this drason.

I don't think Craigen's mediocre. He has talent and he works hard. His flexibility, willingness and refusal to hide are assets but ironically they're also attributes which make him a focus of criticism.

The new signings yesterday will hopefully take a but of pressure off him (I do think his form has dipped) but I don't see him dropping out of the first team picture.