Todays Teams

jags on tour

It's not exactly a surprise Kinniburgh getting sent off. He's lucky he ever lasts 90 minutes - He is just shite!

It really is going to be a grim season as those of us who have seen the games played to date will testify.

BUT let's get this right "It's obviously the fans fault"

"This was like a home game to Raith": how the fcuk can Bunter not see that Kinninurgh is a nightmare.

Interestingly Tade hasn't got on the scoresheet yet.

Yet - Theres still 40 minutes to go.

Embarrassment!!!

Instead of renewing Kinniburghs contract last January McCall should have been after Baird.

Edited by Third Lanark

been saying all last season and this pre season that boyle is a fcuking dumpling, why do we insist on playing him? mccall clearly didnt want to start the season with hinchy in goals as he is pish so he made it a priority to gt a keeper, archie wont be back for at least a month so why hasnt he got someone in at left back

been saying all last season and this pre season that boyle is a fcuking dumpling, why do we insist on playing him? mccall clearly didnt want to start the season with hinchy in goals as he is pish so he made it a priority to gt a keeper, archie wont be back for at least a month so why hasnt he got someone in at left back

Ive been saying for ages to get Eddie Malone who I believe can play at left back and left mid (though I maybe be wrong) he still hasnt been signed by Morton despite what TheGreatestEver was saying. However the main reason why we still have Boyle I presume is because we have no money :unsure:

From what i hear he was probably the best of a bad bunch today, I chose not to go so I could go to the next 2 home games so don't know for a fact if this is true, what i do know is some players are being unfairly singled out...a 4-0 defeat = a whole team and mangement screw-up.

Disgusted tonight and the only silver lining is that I didn't witness todays trouncing :puke: