Ross County V Thistle

Highlandjag

II think we can catch Hibs but if we do I think we'll be clear of the others, I don't see Hibs in the play off, but you never know.

looking ahead at their fixtures with their 5 point gap I think there's every possibility that they are dragged among the other 4 . I hope that at least 1 of those games is a 3 point swing to us.

Hibernian v Motherwell Sat 8 Mar 15:00

Inverness CT v Hibernian Wed 12 Mar 19:45

Partick Thistle v Hibernian Sat 15 Mar 15:00

St Johnstone v Hibernian Sat 22 Mar 15:00

Hearts v Hibernian Sun 30 Mar 12:45

Hibernian v Aberdeen Mon 7 Apr 19:45

Edited by banderas

Today was an ok result, but puts pressure on us against Hibs. Looking at the fixture lists of rival teams I'd be happy just to take the 6 points from the two home games against Hibs and Hearts. I don't think anything is guaranteed for us seeing as we put in a poor points return in our last run of winnable fixtures after the New Year.

Today was an ok result, but puts pressure on us against Hibs. Looking at the fixture lists of rival teams I'd be happy just to take the 6 points from the two home games against Hibs and Hearts. I don't think anything is guaranteed for us seeing as we put in a poor points return in our last run of winnable fixtures after the New Year.

This.

In droves.

I'd take the current standings going into the split tomorrow. If we can get wins against Hibs and hearts at home then I'd be confident of this being the worst case scenario for us. However seeing as the tims are going to lose at Firhill as well I think we'll be looking good.

I think killie will crumble. They've maxed out their Boyd last minute winner quota for the season. Putting the last nail in their play off coffin at rugby park would be most pleasing.

• Like 1

That "poor" points return was six points from five games. And we were struggling for players at the time (e.g. Muirhead in midfield). It wasn't exactly a disaster.

Obviously nothing is guaranteed. But it's all to play for and I reckon we have a decent chance in every game we play from here on in. So Hibs is important but it's far from being all or nothing. Obviously celtic's a bit of a stretch but you never know.

Edited by allyo

. However seeing as the tims are going to lose at Firhill as well I think we'll be looking good.

I think they need 3 more wins to officially win the title. The game at Firhill will be their 3rd game in that sequence , do they want to try to win it in Firhill or save it for their next Home game.

AFTER 15th March wishful thinking

7 Hibernian 30 -13 32

8 Partick Thistle 29 -15 29

9 St Mirren 29 -19 27

10 Kilmarnock 30 -19 27

11 Ross County 29 -19 26

12 Hearts 30 -25 9

BEFORE 15th March wishful thinking

7 Hibernian 29 -11 32

8 Kilmarnock 30 -19 27

9 St Mirren 28 -17 27

10 Partick Thistle 28 -16 26

11 Ross County 28 -17 26

12 Hearts 30 -25 9

hearts beat Kille (2-0) killie then lose the rest through the 15th .

Hibs lose all through the 15th .

we beat hibs on the 15th (2-0)

RC & ST M get turned over on the 15th.

Edited by banderas

Regarding the crowd/seating incident which occurred at yesterdays match once the situation had been resolved I received an apology from the stewards about the way that things had been handled.

They informed me that they had only anticipated for 200 of our fans at the game.

Regarding the crowd/seating incident which occurred at yesterdays match once the situation had been resolved I received an apology from the stewards about the way that things had been handled.

They informed me that they had only anticipated for 200 of our fans at the game.

Must be a difficult place to steward. Attendance declared as 3441 yesterday. I could've sworn there were never more than 2000 seated at any one time. I'll put that down to excessive pie queuing and incontinence.

Must be a difficult place to steward. Attendance declared as 3441 yesterday. I could've sworn there were never more than 2000 seated at any one time. I'll put that down to excessive pie queuing and incontinence.

Some clubs automatically include all season tickets in their attendance figures. Perhaps County is one of them.

Yeh, but you would think the vast majority of season ticket holders would be in attendance.

The season ticket holders could be fed up with County's poor season. They finished fifth, only three points behind Saints in third, last season and were close to qualifying for Europe. A relegation battle is not so attractive.

Haven't read anything of this thread as I am just back from Inverness. My thoughts on yesterday. We were slightly the best of two poor teams. County really are awful to watch, but sadly we weren't much better yesterday. Pass marks for Galls, and both Higgy and Erskine ran their hearts out. Not much more to say. A draw was a fair result. It was sad to see us resort to big hoofs down the park and Galls must take some of the blame here as he very rarely throws the balls out to the full backs like The Fox does. For the first 15/20 mins of the 2nd half we played the ball on the deck and looked threatening but then it went back to launching it up the park, which was disappointing. Thomson was an embarrassment. Every foul a Thistle player committed seemed to result in a booking but if a County player committed a similar foul, he was let off. He was simply dreadful. We had a great weekend up there but the match was frankly awful!!

Haven't read anything of this thread as I am just back from Inverness. My thoughts on yesterday. We were slightly the best of two poor teams. County really are awful to watch, but sadly we weren't much better yesterday. Pass marks for Galls, and both Higgy and Erskine ran their hearts out. Not much more to say. A draw was a fair result. It was sad to see us resort to big hoofs down the park and Galls must take some of the blame here as he very rarely throws the balls out to the full backs like The Fox does. For the first 15/20 mins of the 2nd half we played the ball on the deck and looked threatening but then it went back to launching it up the park, which was disappointing. Thomson was an embarrassment. Every foul a Thistle player committed seemed to result in a booking but if a County player committed a similar foul, he was let off. He was simply dreadful. We had a great weekend up there but the match was frankly awful!!

And how was your birthday?

And how was your birthday?

We had a great time and a good laugh, but the game was dreadful. Wondered about the city centre last night to try and get a pub that was showing the Burns fight. Finally found one. Think it was Lauders (was quite well on by this point) and the fight was as bad as the game. We were a bit taken aback by the Inverness night life. Loads a smashed out their skull head bangers and that was just the females!!

Edited by Lindau

We had a great time and a good laugh, but the game was dreadful. Wondered about the city centre last night to try and get a pub that was showing the Burns fight. Finally found one. Think it was Lauders (was quite well on by this point) and the fight was as bad as the game. We were a bit taken aback by the Inverness night life. Loads a smashed out their skull head bangers and that was just the females!!

Up my way Lindau it's where women are men and men are Neanderthals.

• Like 1

Lost for a thread to put this info in and not worth a thread of its own. Kallum Higgy is now top of the STV Power Rankings. Not exactly sure what that means. Looks like points are rewarded for attacking play and he's done well with goals and assists. http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/st-johnstone/265972-power-rankings-kallum-higginbotham-takes-over-at-the-top-of-the-table/?