Tapiray

twinny

Just seen the 'leaked' photos. They're not so clear that they spoil the official release, I think. Having said that, they do pretty much let you know what the strip will look like. From what can be seen in the photos, I like it. There's something about the home top that reminds me of the strip of the Dougie Somner era, which has to be a good thing...

MonEhJags - why do you think it has been taken in TTL's premises? It looks very much like the Firhill kitroom to me.

I stand corrected, on 2nd viewing it is a changing room with the red shorts, apologies to TTL for holding them responsible.

It looks better everytime ye look at it, still looking forward to the 'official' launch

what countries did garscube road end and other forum posters destroy then?

you obviously had no involvement in that discussion since you are clearly devoid of the facts, as are you also unaware of the racist post a couple of days later by one of the posters you are trying to defend, but you keep on that high horse while destroying a thread about shirts ;)

i'm not destroying this thread, i've been commenting on the shirts but that doesn't exclude me from a right of reply when i'm told to "shut the f*¢k up" ..... because i did not comment on that discussion (the euros thread) a week ago does not mean i am devoid of the facts as i saw all the unwarranted posts you made in your heads gone moment before you (and let's be totally clear here, you alone) caused the thread to be locked, and was only opened up again after willjag did some house cleaning and removed all your offensive posts (and many there were) ..... i am not defending anyone, and if there was a post somewhere that you view as racist there is a report button on every post for you to use to contact a mod who would look into it and take any appropriate action if it's needed ..... and i'm not the one telling others to "shut the f*¢k up" when i muse, nor am i lashing out with abuse, but you carry on showing what type of poster you are if it makes you feel better.

back to the kit ..... anyone know where and when tomorrow is the launch?

i'm not destroying this thread, i've been commenting on the shirts but that doesn't exclude me from a right of reply when i'm told to "shut the f*¢k up" ..... because i did not comment on that discussion (the euros thread) a week ago does not mean i am devoid of the facts as i saw all the unwarranted posts you made in your heads gone moment before you (and let's be totally clear here, you alone) caused the thread to be locked, and was only opened up again after willjag did some house cleaning and removed all your offensive posts (and many there were) ..... i am not defending anyone, and if there was a post somewhere that you view as racist there is a report button on every post for you to use to contact a mod who would look into it and take any appropriate action if it's needed ..... and i'm not the one telling others to "shut the f*¢k up" when i muse, nor am i lashing out with abuse, but you carry on showing what type of poster you are if it makes you feel better.

back to the kit ..... anyone know where and when tomorrow is the launch?

Well what do you expect when your trying to accuse me of things and still clearly are, hence why your devoid of the facts. You cannot come on and claim things that never happened or tell me the english fans destroying another country are not allowed to be called for what they are. You may accept what they do but i don't, nor does the person on twitter who you tried to claim was me rather foolishly so you could start a childish argument or try to look funny. I think you will find the euros thread was locked for a multitude of reasons, yes i was involved but it was not all me - again another false claim ! You quite simply are just making up a story based on what you believe and not what has actually happened.

And check you still up on that high horse, is there really a report button ?? wow never knew that....and btw it wasn't only me who deemed it racist before it was removed ;) Lashing out with abuse aww hell you really are a poor wee gentle flower, you call yourself yoda jag but are completely unaware of what "up the shut ****" actually relates too ! Now if you have a problem you know where the PM button is i assume so i will meet you there where you can continue your childish nonsense, but beware i may use words that might make you cry!

^^^^^ heads gone again.

you're deluded fella on multiple points, all your false posturing and protesting too much and trying to rewrite the past, think you need to take a break from the internet and calm down, only child here is you.

^^^^^ heads gone again.

you're deluded fella on multiple points, all your false posturing and protesting too much and trying to rewrite the past, think you need to take a break from the internet and calm down, only child here is you.

my head is perfectly fine and level, your the one with the issue here. i have offered a few times now to let the issue go but you keep coming back. you have taken something that has happened and added on some arms and legs to it for reasons known only to you. Now i ask again if you have a problem please message me and we can sort it out or up the shut **** and stop hassling me :D

I stand corrected, on 2nd viewing it is a changing room with the red shorts, apologies to TTL for holding them responsible.

It looks better everytime ye look at it, still looking forward to the 'official' launch

Tomorrow ain't it?

Pinhead v Yoda reminds me to a lesser extent of me v Gums a few seasons back.....lol. Easiest way round it is block the posters postings. Once I did that, I saw none of his posts and Gums had no one else to argue with and soon got bored and left the building, oh yes and for the third season running he got it totally wrong about the manager....bit like our old friend The Cup. It gets boring for everyone else on the forum. Now back to the strip launch....is it today?

Edited by Lindau

my head is perfectly fine and level, your the one with the issue here. i have offered a few times now to let the issue go but you keep coming back. you have taken something that has happened and added on some arms and legs to it for reasons known only to you. Now i ask again if you have a problem please message me and we can sort it out or up the shut **** and stop hassling me :D

there wouldn't be any issue if you didn't call fellow jags scum, telling them to stfu or flinging other unnecessary abuse about whenever you lose your head (seemingly often), you're the one who keeps coming back for more, if you can't take it don't dish it out, but no matter i'm done with you, i'm taking wise lindaus route.

Pinhead v Yoda reminds me to a lesser extent of me v Gums a few seasons back.....lol. Easiest way round it is block the posters postings. Once I did that, I saw none of his posts and Gums had no one else to argue with and soon got bored and left the building, oh yes and for the third season running he got it totally wrong about the manager....bit like our old friend The Cup. It gets boring for everyone else on the forum. Now back to the strip launch....is it today?

what ever did happen to gumsy? you chased him away bad lindau :thinking: did he morph into a new poster? ..... and the cup, another awol sunk without trace, those pesky icebergs ..... but yes, apologies to those not interested in me pulling up an abusive poster and exchanging opinions on the forum ..... as for the strip launch, it's either not today as rumoured, or it's a below the radar low key launch

Edited by yoda-jag

there wouldn't be any issue if you didn't call fellow jags scum, telling them to stfu or flinging other unnecessary abuse about whenever you lose your head (seemingly often), you're the one who keeps coming back for more, if you can't take it don't dish it out, but no matter i'm done with you, i'm taking wise lindaus route.

what ever did happen to gumsy? you chased him away bad lindau :thinking: did he morph into a new poster? ..... and the cup, another awol sunk without trace, those pesky icebergs ..... but yes, apologies to those not interested in me pulling up an abusive poster and exchanging opinions on the forum ..... as for the strip launch, it's either not today as rumoured, or it's a below the radar low key launch

You started it you muppet hahaha, and i never called any jags fans scum! What actual planet are you on? Take Lindaus route all you want, just make sure you don't trip over that tail between your legs as you run off into the distance. Will miss your unfounded abuse it was actually quite funny. As for your dig regards abusive poster, i am not i just do not suffer fools like yourself. Cheerio delicate soul that you are.

Edited by Pinhead

what ever did happen to gumsy? you chased him away bad lindau :thinking: did he morph into a new poster? ..... and the cup, another awol sunk without trace, those pesky icebergs

I think the third year of continually calling for the managers head after every defeat and then disappearing after every victory sealed both their fates.....lol. I respect everyone's right to have an opinion, but those two just pushed it too far. Forum is a far better place for everyone. It was boring for me to have to repeat the same points about 20 times, God knows what it was like for people reading it. Best move I ever made on here was blocking Gums posts!

• Like 1

You started it you muppet hahaha, and i never called any jags fans scum! What actual planet are you on? Take Lindaus route all you want, just make sure you don't trip over that tail between your legs as you run off into the distance. Will miss your unfounded abuse it was actually quite funny. As for your dig regards abusive poster, i am not i just do not suffer fools like yourself. Cheerio delicate soul that you are.

A rather selective memory! You assumed I was English and your exact words were 'And you are scum for supporting them' You really are an unpleasant human being.

A rather selective memory! You assumed I was English and your exact words were 'And you are scum for supporting them' You really are an unpleasant human being.

now that is a blatant lie and very interesting that as one goes away the other one appears hmmmm - so am i going to have to argue with you now until you run off after spouting copious amounts of lies as well? you called the northern irish fans scum and had your post removed for it. what on earth did the northern irish fans do? the english fans destroyed where they were staying and also took the piss out local child beggers and that is scum of the highest, i am sorry you do not like it but that is what they are and if your happy to condone that then your the unpleasant human being. So when do you leave and haudit appears again?

now that is a blatant lie and very interesting that as one goes away the other one appears hmmmm - so am i going to have to argue with you now until you run off after spouting copious amounts of lies as well? you called the northern irish fans scum and had your post removed for it. what on earth did the northern irish fans do? the english fans destroyed where they were staying and also took the piss out local child beggers and that is scum of the highest, i am sorry you do not like it but that is what they are and if your happy to condone that then your the unpleasant human being. So when do you leave and haudit appears again?

It's no lie and you have a selective memory to suit your own agenda. And I did not call Irish fans scum. You are the liar here and you know it.

• Like 1