Jags Vs Fake Jags

allyo

If Conrad is indeed out for tomorrow I can only see Gabby playing. Firstly Muirhead is unlikely to be match fit. I also don't think Mair will switch over to the left side. Gabriel has that wee bit more experience on that side and looks comfortable enough playing left centre.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Preview now up on official site and absolutely zilch about Conrad being injured or indeed being out tomorrow! Maybe MP could tell us where he heard the info. Hope he is wrong as the big man has certainly hit form in the past month or so

http://ptfc.co.uk/teams/senior/seasons/2013-2014/fixtures_results/2203_inverness_ct/preview

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

I think this is the one and only bit of inside info I've EVER had, yet will be pleasantly surprised to be wrong - I note that there's nothing on the official website. However if he is out for the season it's really disappointing, and he's stupid, but I still love him...

What's the scoop?

Heard the same rumour.

The fact there is no mention of it on the preview actually worries me more.

Have confidence that Gabby will be grand alongside Mair.

"Conrad's cack, we needed someone to head and hack, Lee Mair is our centreback, Lee Mair is our centreback. Na na na nanana, na na na nannanana."

I think this is the one and only bit of inside info I've EVER had, yet will be pleasantly surprised to be wrong - I note that there's nothing on the official website. However if he is out for the season it's really disappointing, and he's stupid, but I still love him...

MP I am certainly not doubting your info but the way you word the above makes it sound if the allegation is true that it was down to the big fella. Any way you can elaborate? Certainly if it's true it's a massive blow as for the first time this season the defence is looking pretty solid!

The P&B thing pretty much confirms it. It's basically a stupid self-inflicted injury - it means that we'll be paying him a wage while not having him available for selection, which is obviously far from ideal, albeit I can't say I'm all that bothered about the scenario it happened in. These things happen, he's been a bit stupid, I'm sure (ish) that he'll learn from it. Hope he's back soon.

I realise I'm now being one of those ***** who knows something, hints it, then doesn't say any more - sorry, but I've wanted to be one of those ***** for years now. And honestly, I can't see any benefit in saying any more than I already have. It's nothing bad, just stupid.

The P&B thing pretty much confirms it. It's basically a stupid self-inflicted injury - it means that we'll be paying him a wage while not having him available for selection, which is obviously far from ideal, albeit I can't say I'm all that bothered about the scenario it happened in. These things happen, he's been a bit stupid, I'm sure (ish) that he'll learn from it. Hope he's back soon.

I realise I'm now being one of those ***** who knows something, hints it, then doesn't say any more - sorry, but I've wanted to be one of those ***** for years now. And honestly, I can't see any benefit in saying any more than I already have. It's nothing bad, just stupid.

Tendon damage in his hand, out for a couple of weeks.

Appears so. Surprised that in an away game that we are goin with the four up front. I think bauben needed to be benched cos I haven't been impressed with him since his arrival but don't know if this is the game to do it in. If bannagin and Fraser have good games then i think we can definetly pick up a point. Who knows maybe even more?!