Lennon Offski

Paulo

I must admit I didn't mind Lennon. He was the manager of another club but didn't patronise or say anything derogatory about us when we played them.

Not perhaps a "cuddly toy/mascot" type manager for the media to fawn over and perhaps this was reflected in some of the coverage he got when compared to others, but I suspect that will not be an issue for him as he looks for another club.

• Like 1

No ScotsMac Mr Skwerr - poor choices

or for that matter its fierce competitor Wham's Dram from Largs. My gran's tipple was VP. I favoured the more robust Wyliewine that hailed from the South facing slopes of Partick West. Hard to source unless you lived close to that wondrous bijou victuallers Wylie's Offy down near the Thornwood.Bar.

Got a nasty feeling an out of work Neil Lennon could end up in TV punditery. Hopefully the TV companies have either more grace or have enough wee sneering experts already signed.

eta Mr Skwerr beat me to it in mentioning Jimmy Wham's finest product.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

So it looks like it could be Mr Happy ...

Celtic Approach Roy Keane

Please please please please please please please

The inevitable implosion would be hilarious!

Would be a dream come true for the press. Keane has no shortage of failings but he can never be faulted for dodging questions and evading individual members of the media or the organisations they represent.The post match Q & A would be particularly entertaining.

I thought they would go for a safe media-likeable option like Malky Mackay or Owen Coyle but with the rumours going about that Lennon left due to the cuts on his budget for this year they've maybe thought they need someone who is likely to attract players to Celtic to potentially get them to the Champions league. I would love to see a few big teams come in and pinch Commons, Foster, Van Dijk etc and leave him with a shite team, fail to get into the CL and sacked within 6 months!