Todays Results

angry gaz

Yes, sometimes it too easy to bewail your own lack of quality, then as we did last season you realise,that the teams roundabout are equally poor.

Incidentally, that prat Adams can't avoid being a pr*ck, in an interview in the Herald he was pointing out that Partick Thistle only finished tenth despite our good start last season, so he wasn't worried about picking up any points early doors.. Just as wel since they got humped at!MacDiarmid and will hopefully suffer a similar fate on Wednesday night!

Incidentally, that prat Adams can't avoid being a pr*ck, in an interview in the Herald he was pointing out that Partick Thistle only finished tenth despite our good start last season, so he wasn't worried about picking up any points early doors.. Just as wel since they got humped at!MacDiarmid and will hopefully suffer a similar fate on Wednesday night!

Can't stand that pr1ck. He knows he doesn't need points early doors because he's always got his father in law to bail him out in January . Our record at fIrhill against them is sh1te. Would love us to hump that anti-football wee tosser's team off the pitch on Wednesday..

• Like 3

Yes, sometimes it too easy to bewail your own lack of quality, then as we did last season you realise,that the teams roundabout are equally poor.

Oops how remiss of me, I forgot to congratulate the Hertz on their victory at Castle Greyskull. Fair cheered me up!

Oops how remiss of me, I forgot to congratulate the Hertz on their victory at Castle Greyskull. Fair cheered me up!

I noticed there was 7 minutes added time but it only gave Hearts the chance to get a second goal. Maybe the ref should have settled for a draw! (Only kidding Billko - :D )

I noticed there was 7 minutes added time but it only gave Hearts the chance to get a second goal. Maybe the ref should have settled for a draw! (Only kidding Billko - :D )

6 mins added time as Alexander the Hearts keeper after getting treatment was carried off and maybe has a broken cheekbone.

Hearts deserved something from the game that was far from being a classic but no arguments from me on what was a pretty average performance from Rangers.

A good tribute for Sandy Jardine at a packed Ibrox from both sets of fans was the highlight for me.

It will be a good competitive league though that will go right to the wire.

Edit

Castle Greyskull is where the GOOD guys lived

Can't believe all the dafties are still getting this wrong when trying to be funny :D

That might kick start his career at Tannadice. Hope he does well, except when he plays against us

Was just saying on Wednesday night to some guys I sit beside in the JHS that I was kind of glad Squiddy didn't come back to us....today he scores for that lot and now I miss him again. Hope he is sh*t against us this season.

Not so much the result but quite pleased with the fact that County look like they've had a hard work out today. As long as we're fired up on Wed night today's game can only benefit us.

Think we can look forward to an ariel assault on Wednesday. That guy Jervis up front is some height!

a packed Ibrox from both sets of fans was the highlight for me.

not getting into a crowdwank competition, or nitpicking, but .....

castle mordor ..... capacity 50,987

attendance v hearts ..... 43,683

85.67% full, or 7,304 short of capacity.

our definitions of "packed" differ jaggyko!