Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

Is that a POTY dance? Just wondering cause the guy beside Hugh Strachan used to be quite high up in the supporters association, when I was in it. Think his name was/is Dennis

Not going to mention the obvious faces, but Is the guy with the ball Jim Mullen? If it is he was a reserve who seemed decent but never quite made it in the first team

• Like 1

Is that a POTY dance? Just wondering cause the guy beside Hugh Strachan used to be quite high up in the supporters association, when I was in it. Think his name was/is Dennis

Not going to mention the obvious faces, but Is the guy with the ball Jim Mullen? If it is he was a reserve who seemed decent but never quite made it in the first team

Both correct

http://partickthistleahistory.wikifoundry.com/page/1971+-+Supporters+Function

Guy is question is Dennis Bruce who was the Secretary of the Milton Branch. Event was a celebration of the 71 LC held at St Ambrose School in Milton. Ronnie Glavin and Jim Mullin were Honorary members.

Sadly Dennis passed away a few years back.

Nice to see a squad photo in front of the old shed.

GW1043_H654.jpg

Right, here goes:

Back row – Don’t know, don’t know, don’t know, don’t know, Alan Kennedy, Grant Tierney, David Craig, Isaac English, Brian Gallagher, Bobby Law

Middle row - Don’t know (wee guy), Gavin Duncan, Brian Wright, Jim Duffy, Ian Jardine, Craig Nelson, Cammy Duncan, don’t know, Alan Grainger, John Flood, don’t know (thought Eddie Annand at first) Alan McConville ?

Front row – Gary Peebles, Calum Campbell, Colin McGlashan, Paul McGovern, Gordon Rae, Graeme Robertson, David Elliot, Chic Charnley.

I recognise the faces of some I don’t know, there are a few I have no idea.

Some size of squad and some not bad players in there too.

http://partickthistleahistory.wikifoundry.com/page/1990-91

Back Row: Roddy McKinnon, Davie McFarlane, John O'Reilly, Roddy Wylie, Alex Kennedy, Grant Tierney, Davie Craig, Issac English, Brian Gallagher, Bobby Law

Middle Row: Martin, Kenny McAdam, Gavin Duncan, Brian Wright, Jim Duffy, Ian Jardine, Craig Nelson, Cammy Duncan, Billy Troup, Alan Grainger, John Flood, Alan Love, Alan McConville, Dr Robertson

Front Row: Gerry Collins (Assistant Manager), Gary Peebles, Calum Campbell, Colin McGlashin, Paul McGovern, Gordon Rae, Graham Robertson, Davie Elliot, Chic Charnley, John Lambie (Manager)