Bye Bye Ally

i@n

Dearie, dearie me its all a bit of a joke, not a very good one but a joke nonetheless. Quick recap of Friday's position; 1. Fat Sally still the Manager, well as of 12:30'ish he is. 2. Yon Derek Lamb-something or other is Sevco's new CEO. 3. The sky over Govan is boiling hot and frogs and newts have been reportedly falling from the sky. 4. The SFA Grand Master- sorry compliance officer wants to give Sevco into trouble, but we all no nothing will happen. 5. The persecution of figures associated with Rangers' collapse goes on. 6. Various Rangers fans organisations are foaming at the mouth- so nothing no there then. 7. But rejoice, forfrom the great mountain of Florida, it has been anoounce that the SPFL with their usual stunning efficiency have been delivered of a sponsor, no not for the Premiership, but for 3 League Cup games, give all praise and thanks to the great donkey!

To be honest were this catalogue of events to take place in a 3rd worl country we would all be laughing, but this is Scotland, sorrry North Britain in the twenty first century- what a complete and uter joke!!

• Like 1

Only Celtic supporters care that a club that cheated for years (and was an iron lung for bigotry) got their just deserts and the successor club have made a mess of things too?

No its not only celtic supporters but the vast majority are that I know of. Yes I agree but when you read the same old stuff over and over it gets boring

Does McCoist not have form when it comes to naked greed? As I recall it was reported that he did a lap of "honour" at his testimonial brandishing an empty wallet. Classy!

I remember a Rangers Euro game, during the good old days of the early 1990's.

Walter Smith was in charge with Archie Knox as his helper, they were getting tanked at Ibrox by a far better team, Walter and Archie looke confused, perplexed and well out their depth. Nevertheless, it didn't stop them throwing on all the subs (which included Ally McCoist) so that they could get their match bonuses

They have all been screwing Rangers for years.

I remember a Rangers Euro game, during the good old days of the early 1990's.

Walter Smith was in charge with Archie Knox as his helper, they were getting tanked at Ibrox by a far better team, Walter and Archie looke confused, perplexed and well out their depth. Nevertheless, it didn't stop them throwing on all the subs (which included Ally McCoist) so that they could get their match bonuses

They have all been screwing Rangers for years.

So all the subs you talk about would really just amount to 3 players?

I know it might seem unbelieveable as a Thistle fan to see 3 subs come on but it's been happening for years the world over Andy :D

Billko, no no, it was the way it was done, Rangers were getting tanked, I was watching it on the telly, there was about a minute to go and they brought all the subs on, just so that they could get their match bonuses.

Remember at the time thinking, it was a bit off?

Never liked David Murray, remember him trying to buy Ayr Utd, just before getting his hands on Rangers. Think the man is responsible for all Rangers current problems?

Also I remember the wages and conditions he inflicted on workers in his "Mimtec" electronic factories (in the days before the minimum wage), nevertheless, he was happy enough to pay over inflated wages to footballers, to bolster his over inflated ego, in his quest to win a European cup.

Just don't think any of these characters are particularly good people :thumbdown:

Think of the money that could be made from this on this site alone

The wigs are missing a trick here :lol:

2r7605v.jpg

It's hard to totally disagree with your point. On one thread we're complaining about the amount of media coverage sevco receive. Whilst at the same time we're deep into six pages on a Partick Thistle forum discussing sevco. :)

• Like 1

It's hard to totally disagree with your point. On one thread we're complaining about the amount of media coverage sevco receive. Whilst at the same time we're deep into six pages on a Partick Thistle forum discussing sevco. :)

Suppose it's the begining of the end of an era, it's twice as hard for Rangers as it is for Celtic.

Both Celtic and Rangers are big fish trapped in tiny little pond that is scottish football. Slowly these big fish are starving, and although they hate each other, they can't eat one another, because they need one another.

For Rangers it's even more of a bitter pill to swallow, as they no longer rule the roost within Scottish society, the establishment, industry and banks that made them mighty no longer exist, and Glasgow Rangers are slowly going down the sewer where they belong :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Billko, no no, it was the way it was done, Rangers were getting tanked, I was watching it on the telly, there was about a minute to go and they brought all the subs on, just so that they could get their match bonuses.

Remember at the time thinking, it was a bit off?

Never liked David Murray, remember him trying to buy Ayr Utd, just before getting his hands on Rangers. Think the man is responsible for all Rangers current problems?

Also I remember the wages and conditions he inflicted on workers in his "Mimtec" electronic factories (in the days before the minimum wage), nevertheless, he was happy enough to pay over inflated wages to footballers, to bolster his over inflated ego, in his quest to win a European cup.

Just don't think any of these characters are particularly good people :thumbdown:

I can't get into talking Rangers Andy on this site as it will end up with more posts on Rangers than Follow Follow gets. :)

Football everywhere is full of dodgy people all looking out for themselves with the majority all in it to make as much money as they can and not many good characters left that the average fan can relate to.anyway.

It's still the same today with someone like Ashley worth an estimated £4 billion who could very easily fund Rangers to a level they could never dream of to embark on Champions League quests etc etc.

He could also easily pay his Sports Direct workers fantastic new contracts to sell his tat but he won't.do that either.

Nothing much has changed since Murray's time except at Ibrox the trough is a lot bigger these days but is empty now as the pigs have had more than their fill.