Mcnamara - Total Hypocrite (And A Total Banger)

simoncordiner

McNamara was pretty respectable (I still don't have any hate towards him which a lot of our fans seem to - makes no sense considering how he completely changed our club). But in saying that, there seems to be something at United that means they can do whatever they want that best suits their club, but can not handle it when something happens to them. I think their chairman is the biggest culprit and spreads the same ill feelings around the club.

• Like 2

Hard to feel sorry for Jackie. Best of luck to GMS, when we played Dundee Utd in the 2-2 game he was by far their best player and most threatening, no wonder Deila wanted him.

You talk to DUFC fans & they'll tell you that GMS should be their best player but hasn't hit the heights. Armstrong has the most potential & Erskine has been the stand out this season.

What a difference a season makes.

Well he signed two of our players on pre-contracts but its now complaining that another team has signed his player on a pre-contract. That's almost the definition of hypocrisy there.

And where does he complain about the precontract?

He actually says he is unhappy with Dalia talking about signing him now which may be unsettling to the player.

I have nothing whatsoever against McNamara or anything he's done since he's gone to United, that's life. I do however find it difficult to understand people who are desperate to stick up for McNamara at the same time as doing down Archibald. It was noticeable this week that McNamara was saying United's away form will prevent them from challenging for the league. Plus ca change.

• Like 1