Thistle V Accies

Mediocre Pundit

Love this Line-Up. The front 4 we have been waiting on all season. after the 60 mins he had at Left back I'm excited to see Elliot there - we must have the fastest Full-Backs in the Country if he continues there, and the Big No-Nonsense Boys at the back!! Fancy us to give Hamilton a right good doing!!

I so wish you hadn't put that kiss of death on our chances tonight :thumbdown:

official commentary says dools got the last touch

"Hamilton are under pressure from a long Stephen O'Donnell throw. They can only clear as far as Kallum Higginbotham. His shot is saved but not held by McGovern. Stevenson is quickly onto the rebound and Kris Doolan bundles Stevenson's shot into the net from close range."

That will dools for me

Everyone playing out their skin, pretty dominant and deserving of our our lead. Hamilton are a dirty dirty team and get away with it - they have threatened on the counter.

Frans huge difference. Elliott playing well and some nice cross balls to O'Donnell. Higgy completely changes how we play, he forces the rest of the team into being aggressive and quick. Playing fantastic. Stevo continues to be our star man, absolutely everything is going through him, top player. Craigen holding his own as is Lawless. After quiet start Dools coming into the game - defo both his goals although first was probably going in anyway. O'Donnell much better. Seaborne, Osman usual selfs.

Keep it up!

Best game in ages.