Thistle V Accies

Mediocre Pundit

Jeezo.....I certainly wasn't expecting that! There was absolutely no failures tonight. Every single player was outstanding. Craigen was fantastic in the middle of the park. Demanding the ball off people and always looking to drive us forward. Elliot at left back was superb (although he didnt have much defending to do) and what do u even say about dools? His back-heel was out of this world. If that was in the english premiership or la liga they would be going on about it for years.

What a night. I was supposed to be in work till 10 tonight but managed to get away. Thank god I did.

• Like 1

Do we have a new left wing back in Elliot??

he was excellent in that role tonight as well

At this time, it seems to me that Christie can only be a stopgap: he had problems when trying to clear the ball from the corner, largely because he was uncomfortable with using his left foot. Dan supported him well, and it's noteworthy that he does clear the ball with his left foot when necessary. However, Christie is nothing if not assiduous, and he may work on that failing, as he has worked on others.

Elliot was terrific, what an athlete. If SOD goes then I think Elliot could easily becoming our new rampaging full back.

No failures tonight, big Frans and Seabourne strolled it, SOD did what he does best.

Doolan and Stevenson are brilliant together and wee Lawless never stops.

Higgy looked much like the old Higgy.

Only down side was Welsh. Heartbreaking for the guy as once again he was the victim of a bad tackle. Tried to play on but hobbling badly at the end. Hope it's just an ankle knock and nothing else. Poor guy must be feeling sick.

Outrageously good tonight. Regret stating I wanted Eccelston up front pre match haha. Higgy back to his old self, Lawless causing chaos, Seaborne and Frans as solid as a rock and obviously Dools was sensational. Special mention goes to Stevenson who has turned into a quite brilliant team player and is the first name on the team sheet. In all truth everybody deserves praise, magnificent performance