New Signing On The Horizon

jagfox

he's played in hibs last 3 games and scored in a 5-0 over cowdenbeath last wk, can't see why they would loan him if he's theirfirst choice lb?

He was playing emergency right back in those games, and they're now signing a recognised right back on loan - Keith Watson from Dundee United.

Think Booth would be a good signing, and I quite fancied him in the summer.

No thanks.

Wh are we signing Championship players on loan?

Keenan might have had less game time than Booth overall but he's had more Premiership game time than him.

If Hibs aren't deeming him worthy of a place in their first team then why are we doing a job for them?

If true, ridiculous.

Really don't see the problem if this turns out to be true. He was highly rated at one stage, has played and scored in the top flight and Archie's obviously aware of his attributes from the times he's played against us. A change of scene might be exactly what he needs.

Oh, and if Hibs fail in their promotion bid then it could ultimately be to our benefit.

Really don't see the problem if this turns out to be true. He was highly rated at one stage, has played and scored in the top flight and Archie's obviously aware of his attributes from the times he's played against us. A change of scene might be exactly what he needs.

Oh, and if Hibs fail in their promotion bid then it could ultimately be to our benefit.

Then maybe we should get a left back from sevco as well. :)

Find it strange a loan player moving up a league but maybe it's more common than I'd have thought. With that in mind I should really think it a dodgy move but in truth can see why.

I see that Callum Booth played for Livingston when we thumped them 6-1 at Firhill in March 2013...as did Tony Andreu, now with Hamilton. I'm not great at recalling opposition players(other than dodgy keepers with daft ponytails) and don't remember anything about either of them though Livi looked a decent footballing side on the day even if they did get blown away.

Hibs left back last season was Hoof McGivern, the Peroxide Donkey. Perhaps Booth didn't fit in with Hibs style of play under Fenlon/Butcher and that might not be a bad thing.

We need a competent left back for the rest of the season - sensible to reserve judgement until Booth signs and we see him play for us.

• Like 1