Dundee On Saturday

Vinnyjag

I hope im wrong but Archie's starting XI again this week like the cup tie leaves it open to question. I would have at least dropped banzo and kept stevo or dools with taylor. At least this week were playing with a striker and not the 4-6-0 tactic. Need a big perfomance from bannigan and fraser today if were going to get anything. We need at least a point out this game as the remaining fixtures look grim aside from county and maybe motherwell.

• Like 1

Stevenson dropped? I've not said anything bad about Archie yet but he completely taking the p**s today dropping our best player since Christmas, while keeping in Bannigan in who has been awful of late. Elliot before Higginbotham, Lawless and Stevo????

So glad I couldn't go. Archie's team selections do baffle.

Will no doubt win.

Glad to see Fraser in.

Surprised to see Bannigan starting.

Stunned that Stevenson isn't playing. No Higginbotham, Lawless or Stevenson is strange.

Edit- game is on live on Dundee website for a fiver if you're not at the game or are in foreign lands.

Edited by cjptfc

Glad to see Fraser in.

Surprised to see Bannigan starting.

Stunned that Stevenson isn't playing. No Higginbotham, Lawless or Stevenson is strange.

Edit- game is on live on Dundee website for a fiver if you're not at the game or are in foreign lands.

cheers just bought that can watch game now

Playing well. Banzo negative as per but working hard. Lots of possession with no penetration. We need that final ball Higgy Lawless and Stevo can all provide.

McDaid again looking very lively. Elliot should of done a lot better with his nogan.

Fraser made a sensational free kick from our half to pick outMcDaid. Balatoni having possibly the worst shot ever seen? 25 yards out and didn't make it into the box- least our defence aren't scared of shooting.

Edited by read'n'yell