Dundee On Saturday

Vinnyjag

Higginbotham and Stevenson on the bench. Elliott should not be playing while either of these two are fit. If we passed forward like we pass back then we'd be winning this league. I think we are in real trouble, a half hearted performance from a bad Dundee team have got three points.

County next week now a must win.

Only positives were McDaid and Fraser. Negatives were Elliott never doing anything, Banzo and Osman same slow pace. No real penetration. Good first half hour just tailed off to nothing in the second half. Team selection poor. Tactics poor. This season has turned into a scrap when we have a team capable of being comfortably safe in my opinion. Ahwell, life as a Thistle fan.

Higginbotham and Stevenson on the bench. Elliott should not be playing while either of these two are fit. If we passed forward like we pass back then we'd be winning this league. I think we are in real trouble, a half hearted performance from a bad Dundee team have got three points.

County next week now a must win.

Only positives were McDaid and Fraser. Negatives were Elliott never doing anything, Banzo and Osman same slow pace. No real penetration. Good first half hour just tailed off to nothing in the second half. Team selection poor. Tactics poor. This season has turned into a scrap when we have a team capable of being comfortably safe in my opinion. Ahwell, life as a Thistle fan.

we don't win 'must wins' this season

You know Higgy has been shite, without a cutting edge this season, right?

Has he though? Yes he hasn't scored and created loads like second half off last year.

But he torments defences and gets doubled up on every time. Takes a lot of pressure off our defence. Holds the ball for long periods in the other half and as I said he occupies two defenders every time he gets near the ball. In my opinion that is a contribution that is worthy. He has moments of brilliance that no other player we have can create. People expect too much from him, similar with Stevenson.

Watched that online.

Although we had a few corners etc, I don't think their keeper saved a shot and nearly every one of those corners landed in his arms.

The goal was unfair on the balance of play, but I doubt Dundee will care.

We created nothing, made poor decisions and, worryingly, lacked basic control & composure.

Dundee were struggling with injuries & suspensions, so what do we do? Play one up. Apart from Taylor, could anybody see ANYONE else in that starting XI getting a goal? I certainly couldn't.

Not calling for Archie to go, but dear God, the players need to roll their sleeves up when they are selected.

Edited by Gary Peebles Tackle