Steven Lawless Tweet

ThickAsThieves

On my phone so can't link but he's just tweeted:

"Time for a change of scenery..."

Looks likes he's one of a few players who have chucked it in February. Obviously he's frustrated at being benched but how unprofessional is that? Not good and disappointed in Lawless. Need our players to group together and get us out of this mess and he's chucking toys out the pram.

Edited by ThickAsThieves

Don't blame him in the slightest. As for him chucking it in in Feb, he hasn't had 1 minute in the last 3 games, think it is Archie who has chucked it. Top assists in the league and cannot get on the park in front of sh*t. All the best weeman for the future and thanks for everything you have done in a thistle shirt.

He's had a good season & should be in the team ahead of McDaid. McDaid has offered nothing apart from a few fancy touches in his 4 starts, no end product & his touch has been awful when in a situation to create something. He may well go on to be a good player but he's not offering anything currently from the start.

He's had a good season & should be in the team ahead of McDaid. McDaid has offered nothing apart from a few fancy touches in his 4 starts, no end product & his touch has been awful when in a situation to create something. He may well go on to be a good player but he's not offering anything currently from the start.

Regardless, im sure you agree he shouldn't be taking it easy bro social media.

is that not the same thing eccelston tweeted before being punted

inferring nathan hacked lawless's twit account, are you?

or lawless thinking "it worked for nathan, so ..... "

thoroughly stupid, irresponsible and unprofessional twit, i mean tweet, eiither way.

and regardless of what is or is not going on in the background ..... achieves nothing other than increase disharmony amongst squad and support and management and coaching staff.

and sons of somner (now ds, there is a player who always tried his best, great pro) says it very well.

two fingers to fans, management, and his team mates.

I think the Lawless tweet shows a bigger problem within the dressing room.

Archie will either need to regain control fast or find himself looking for a new job, if that means sending some of the players who clearly couldn't give a toss about playing to the U20's, fining them or having them in at 6am for Sunday morning sessions I don't care something has to be done.

I'd even consider bringing Lambie in to help Archie toughen up

• Like 2

Regardless, im sure you agree he shouldn't be taking it easy bro social media.

Meant to add that in that he shouldn't be posting online but I can understand it, at least Higgy has had a chance to rectify being benched (& not done alot with those chances), Lawless hasn't had a chance whatsoever really.

Without a doubt I would have the team in training tomorrow morning.

Edited by 1 John Lambie