Archie

Jagsman

I think its safe to say the results are terrible problem archie has had that he hasnt had a mentor to train him up on times like this

now we could go out and replace the manager but look what happen to st mirren. If we changed manager i would like someone whom atleast has some managerial experience and how to fight out of situations we are in

opinions is it time for change or maybe get someone in to mentor archie

I think its safe to say the results are terrible problem archie has had that he hasnt had a mentor to train him up on times like this

now we could go out and replace the manager but look what happen to st mirren. If we changed manager i would like someone whom atleast has some managerial experience and how to fight out of situations we are in

opinions is it time for change or maybe get someone in to mentor archie

Honestly jagsman, are you being serious? 3 years in the job and he might need a mentor? Doesn't work that way in any job, let alone football.

• Like 1

Very, very limited ambition at the club.

Hit the nail on the head. Very amateur.

From the state of cleanliness of the stadium, to the flag above the JHS, to the poor PA system, the tw@t of an announcer, the poor planning by the board (did they really expect average home gates of 4000?), the quality of play, the management team.

All is not well. I wonder what the club owners views are.

• Like 4

Very, very limited ambition at the club.

Spot on. Crowds weren't good last year but this was the season to kick on, especially with Sevco coming back next season. Surely the money from the new sponsors, and Hendry should have allowed a bigger budget.

Edited by Lindau

Let Archie get on with it, he has earned the right to have the time to get the team out of the current position.

My gripe this season has been with the board not the manager. As has been stated, very limited ambition. Doesn't excuse the manager from criticism though. It been a God awful start to the season and it's the manager, rightly or wrongly, that will take the blame for that

Edited by Lindau

sorry for the ** but what can you do when you are faced with ( board ) ..... Archie , we expect miracles but we are giving you no money to create it ,,, By the way everyone else apart from you will have money to spend.........talk about starting a marathon with bean bags tied around your ankles !!

The man has his ******* hands tied behind his back with no money to spend. Our board are reaping the same **** all they have put in !

Totally agree Jaggy. Just about every other club round about us have beefed up their squads, the difference is that we have lost a lot of our better players, Taylor, O'Donnell, Higgy, Balatoni,Hendry and in most cases replaced them with lower class players (that's what a cut in your budget does) that to date haven't produced the goods. Only Cerny has proved to be better than what we had last season. Archie has told supporters that he wanted better players in this season, but the budget wouldn't allow these players to be signed. I am at a loss as to what he could have done as he had to bring players in. Balatoni made it clear in his paper article today, that it's no secret that we don't pay good wages. That determines who you can bring in. The board and again it's only my opinion, have a lot to answer for!

Edited by Lindau

If Archie keeps baking the same cake with the same recipe then we are 100% getting relegated . He's had to shop in Lidl for his ingredients however when others have went to Marks and sparks.

Tommy Wright said earlier in the season that a lot of club directors have pushed the boat out this season with more money because of the fear of going down and knowing that there will be more money next year when other ugly sister comes up. Our board slashed the budget and we've went from being slightly better than the teams around us to being behind them.

Archie is going to have to pee with the c''k he's got and adapt his tactics and style of play if we have any chance of survival. Whether he has that ability to do so I don't know but I doubt the board will sack him when they know the restrictions they've placed on him.

• Like 1

If Archie keeps baking the same cake with the same recipe then we are 100% getting relegated . He's had to shop in Lidl for his ingredients however when others have went to Marks and sparks.

Tommy Wright said earlier in the season that a lot of club directors have pushed the boat out this season with more money because of the fear of going down and knowing that there will be more money next year when other ugly sister comes up. Our board slashed the budget and we've went from being slightly better than the teams around us to being behind them.

Archie is going to have to pee with the c''k he's got and adapt his tactics and style of play if we have any chance of survival. Whether he has that ability to do so I don't know but I doubt the board will sack him when they know the restrictions they've placed on him.

Just the 100% relegated, that's disappointing I've bought a season ticket and I feel a little cheated now I know the ending. Never mind there is always next season although I'll only buy a season ticket if you can tell me how we will get on??

Well he's not changed yet, even though it's abundantly clear that it's not working.

I appreciate the budget has been cut (very short sighted) but that doesn't excuse lack of effort or lack of tactical nous.

If he wheels out the same stuff next week I think I will actually greet.

I wonder, as well, if the fact that a lot of the players are out of contract at the end of the season is a factor also.