Cerny Injury Update

elevenone

Depends whether Gallacher is seen as a permanent or one game replacement for Cerny. If the team were doing well, I am sure that Archie with an eye on the future would want Scully back in as soon as possible. However, in our current challenging situation, Gallacher's experience and personality may bring confidence and steadiness to the defence, so his involvement may run a while longer.

(PS I was replying to Algarve Jag Post 9)

Edited by partickthedog

Cerny came up for a chat in the AR Lounge before the game yesterday. Hoping to be back after the international break - so next week could be the last game without him.

That is the only good news from yesterday! Watched the Hibs/Sevco game and I think at the moment anyway, we would struggle to beat either of them, if we did manage the play off spot!

Edited by Lindau

Let's not sugar coat it. Scully isn't good enough. He has no command of his box, and his decision making is dreadful.

Kenny Arthur making his debut at 17 was better than Scully at 23.

I'd rather see a non-match fit Gallacher or an injured Cerny than watch Scully again.

I am not going to slaughter him on his performance yesterday, but he is not a young boy, he is 23, and has had regular first team football for 2 years at Dunfermline, but anytime I have seen him, he has always been a bombscare on crosses. He did nothing to dispel that thought yesterday. It's maybe time for him to move on. He really lacks the prescence of a top flight keeper