BowenBoys

Milton Keynes Jag

topcat

oneteaminglasgow

Ladybug

mgow

First time we have had 25 players.

• Like 1

A few players in favour of trying the new rule. One against. I think we should try it.

I understand the argument against, the desire to have as many Last Jag comps as possible. I can start a new competition anytime, don't need to wait for one to end first. Next one, after TLJS, is a big one, free entry to all 69 sponsors. Will start that four games into TLJS.

There will be plenty of time after that for a couple more competitions if there is demand.

So, the new bonus round thingy. The new bonus round thingy will be called...[fanfare]...3B. Derived from BowenBoysBonus, it's short, easy to remember & sounds like freebie. I know, I know, Brilliant.

Kick off tomorrow.

Edited by BowenBoys
  • Like 2

Terrific response to payment request. Thank you.

Here we go.

Rules

Introducing the 3B

A kind of 'Get Out Of Jail Free' bonus. The first time you make an incorrect prediction, it enables you to stay in the competition. It is denoted by an asterisk beside your name. Obviously, this means that everybody gets through the first round but keeping your 3B intact for future use will give you an advantage. First time we've used it so let's see if we like it.

How to play

Post prediction on Third Last Jag Standing thread before published deadline. There are three options: Thistle Win, Thistle Lose & Draw.

The deadline is one minute before kick off time.

Having made a prediction, you will progress to the next round if:

1. Your prediction is correct.

2. No predictions are correct.

3. 3B is used to prevent going out.

4. The game is abandoned.

If the game is postponed, all players in the round (irrespective of whether they have made a prediction) go into the next round.

If you do not made a prediction before the deadline, you are out.

First game Thistle v Dundee. Deadline for payment and predictions 2.59pm, Saturday 16 January.

2yyp5hh.jpg

A few players in favour of trying the new rule. One against. I think we should try it.

I understand the argument against, the desire to have as many Last Jag comps as possible. I can start a new competition anytime, don't need to wait for one to end first. Next one, after TLJS, is a big one, free entry to all 69 sponsors. Will start that four games into TLJS.

There will be plenty of time after that for a couple more competitions if there is demand.

So, the new bonus round thingy. The new bonus round thingy will be called...[fanfare]...3B. Derived from BowenBoysBonus, it's short, easy to remember & sounds like freebie. I know, I know, Brilliant.

Kick off tomorrow.

Can you tell me about this new rule you keep talking about. TA