2016/17 Season Tickets

Renewed mine yesterday. Seems a fair few on here have done the same.

Hopefully an encouraging start to season ticket sales

It is good to see people renewing but if 100% of season ticket holders renew we will still only get the same income. We really need people who did not have one last season (or for a few seasons) to take the plunge this season. Hopefully the club can get to these people and encourage them to sign up.

just to join the "i'm a better fan than you" bandwagon, my season ticket only got me in to see us humped right royally by the Micky Mouse Thistle last week.

I'm up for more of the same next season as I'm a Thistle fan and enjoy the pain.

OTIG

Will have got 1 and a half games worth out of this season's ST planes permitting on Saturday (stupid early kick off meaning the first half is a definite write off) but did at least witness us picking up one point in person so far and avoid the inevitable injury time equalizers/winning goals by the opposition that seemed to be pre-ordained any time I made it to Fortress Firhill last season. Renewing obviously though since the OS doesn't usually seem to like my pesky foreign bank card that'll need to wait until next week.
  • Like 1

Will have got 1 and a half games worth out of this season's ST planes permitting on Saturday (stupid early kick off meaning the first half is a definite write off) but did at least witness us picking up one point in person so far and avoid the inevitable injury time equalizers/winning goals by the opposition that seemed to be pre-ordained any time I made it to Fortress Firhill last season. Renewing obviously though since the OS doesn't usually seem to like my pesky foreign bank card that'll need to wait until next week.

Total respect!

Me and the weans season tickets didn't work today, first time ever. Renewed both cards earlier in the week.

2 of our pals, who hadn't renewed, had no problems getting in.

Wasn't an issue as lovely chap at the Northy gate let us in, he was saying loads of peoples cards weren't working today, I bet it was everyone who renewed!

Me and the weans season tickets didn't work today, first time ever. Renewed both cards earlier in the week.

2 of our pals, who hadn't renewed, had no problems getting in.

Wasn't an issue as lovely chap at the Northy gate let us in, he was saying loads of peoples cards weren't working today, I bet it was everyone who renewed!

Same happened to me in the JHS and I had renewed, looks like they were prepared and no fuss at all to get in.

Just signed up for another season - this forthcoming season will be my fifth consecutive season in my current seat - beats my previous best of four seasons in a row under The Great Lambini, followed by Gerry, then Del & Gel... I can see why I gave that one up...

Edited by Charlie Endell

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am trying to register on the online site so that I can purchase 2 season tickets, but when i go through the registration process it won't accept my password. It only asks for 8 characters and can be numbers or letters but it doesn't matter what i use the site wont accept it, anyone have any idea why?

Thanks