Player Sponsorship 2016/17

BowenBoys

Premium package

Our best chance of securing another first team home kit.

Along with the kit you get the following;

A personalised signed letter of thanks and photograph of your player in action.

Two complimentary match day tickets (excl. cup games & games against Celtic and Rangers)

Invite to the Club Player of the Year event where you will get to sit with your player for a fantastic night of awards, food and entertainment.

Your name will feature (alongside WeAreThistle) in both the match day programme and the player profile section of the club website.

Last information I have is that Ade Azeez is still available. Waiting to hear from the club if that is still the case. Open to other suggestions but will need to book it soon.

Will run an exclusive Prediction League competition for this once the season gets under way.

Fourteen players @ £25 needed for this great package.

jagfox fast out of the traps (actually, he brought his own traps!). And I'm in too. Twelve more.

The story so far

We have six players

Erskine home

Devine away

Penrice away

Fraser away

Archibald home

Pogba away

and a seventh on the way, a Premium Package.

We have raised £975 for the club. The next pledge will take us to four figures. To achieve this before the end of June is brilliant.

How many players will we have in the first match day programme of the season? At least seven. The six above plus Erskine away (which I will open up later). If we can get the Premium package done by mid July it will be eight.

Terrific support for the Jags from the forum.

Also, have reserved Bannigan home standard. Just in case...

Suppose after saying this:

I'll chip in to top number four.

Would prefer it to be Banzo's home top tbh

Random prediction based on absolutely nothing is Banzo's re-signing will be announced in conjunction with unveiling of new kits on Tuesday. (Kits everyone bar me it seems has had sight of already!)

You'd better put me down for a contribution to Banzo's top if or rather when he signs.