Adam Strachan

jaggy

"Strachan had the world at his feet having made the break into the Partick Thistle first team".

Aye, I can well mind scouts from both the Milan clubs, Bayern, Real and countless ones from South of the border all descending on Firhill. No doubt alerted by yon match winning goal of Adam's against Forfar. Where did it all go wrong?

• Like 1

I was walking the dog in Calderglen Country Park and EK happened to be playing East Stirling - I stopped to watch the game (you can watch for free from a mound behind one of the goals) out of interest as Strachan was playing - however, the dog made it clear she wasn't happy watching football and I had to move on.

Edited by Charlie Endell

I wouldn't particularly go and watch EK even for free, but just mentioned that Strachan is trying to turn his life around. I never particularly rated him to be honest, but if he sorts his life out good luck to him. Let's face it Albert Craig and Alan Dinnie didn't turn out to be saints

I was walking the dog in Calderglen Country Park and EK happened to be playing East Stirling - I stopped to watch the game (you can watch for free from a mound behind one of the goals) out of interest as Strachan was playing - however, the dog made it clear she wasn't happy watching football and I had to move on.

Long walk from Summerston? Lols

Jaggy Jailbirds:

Adam Strachan

Alan Dinnie

Albert Craig

Any others?

Gavin rushford too although never really played for the first team much. God knows how big mad mental wasn't after his stalking of his ex. Jp mcbride now a hamilton druggy too, no jail time however more community service I think.