Forgeries!

The Earl of Hathaway

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2010-2011/september_2010/forgeries

How many people clicked it hoping to read that ' a number of individuals masquerading as Partick Thistle players have been apprehended after making it onto the pitch for the last 3 games' instead of the Board's latest scheme to pay off the debt....

:lol:

Good for them, how many people would pay real money to watch our dross, when they knew they could get away with handing over dodgy notes.

I think I'm going to the shops tomorrow to buy a laser-jet printer and a photocopier and I'll see what I can rustle up on photoshop!

thistle should have kept it quiet, photocopied a thousand of them and paid mccall off with the dodgy notes :lol:

I see that loveable scallywag Mr Prentice is making an impassioned plea to ensure the dosh for his sizeable salary for our tactical genius of a manager, is topped up.

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2010-2011/september_2010/2010_2011_season_ticket_renewal

"Your support for the club and the team on the park is vital".

Erm, yes Mr P, as is Your and your fellow dudrectors support for the club and the team on the park is vital. Shame you are failing on that and many other fronts. :angry3:

Pretty shoddy that this is happening, but not surprising.

Tell the truth...you were the one that took it/them in weren't you :P

Seriously tho, Im stunned that any Thistle fan could do this (if it was Thistle fans, remember Dundee were recent visitors of ours and away fans pay at the gate...but then I'm stunned that any Thistle fan can spit on/at one of our players. Remind me, what kicked off the hatred towards Owen Coyle :unsure:

Sorry went slightly off topic there :blush:

Edited by Steven H

Tell the truth...you were the one that took it/them in weren't you :P

Seriously tho, Im stunned that any Thistle fan could do this (if it was Thistle fans, remember Dundee were recent visitors of ours and away fans pay at the gate...but then I'm stunned that any Thistle fan can spit on/at one of our players. Remind me, what kicked off the hatred towards Owen Coyle :unsure:

Sorry went slightly off topic there :blush:

Maybe you're one of the people to do it?! :o:P There's a good chance of it, yes, & that doesn't sit easy with me. Hopefully there will be more measures to stop it happening on Saturday & in the coming weeks.

Maybe you're one of the people to do it?! :o:P There's a good chance of it, yes, & that doesn't sit easy with me. Hopefully there will be more measures to stop it happening on Saturday & in the coming weeks.

It could have been from anyone mate, don't worry too much. A wee UV light thingy at the desk would be ideal, wouldnt imagine they'd be too expensive.

I see that loveable scallywag Mr Prentice is making an impassioned plea to ensure the dosh for his sizeable salary for our tactical genius of a manager, is topped up.

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2010-2011/september_2010/2010_2011_season_ticket_renewal

Erm, yes Mr P, as is Your and your fellow dudrectors support for the club and the team on the park is vital. Shame you are failing on that and many other fronts. :angry3:

also -

"we need to maximise our income from all sources"

perhaps this motto should be drilled into the person who's responsible for the questionably efficient fund-raising of the Centenary Fund.....

Can anyone remind me who that might be again? :thinking:

Glass houses and stones spring to mind here.....

It could have been from anyone mate, don't worry too much. A wee UV light thingy at the desk would be ideal, wouldnt imagine they'd be too expensive.

English notes don't light up like Scottish ones but a check to see if the foil is woven into the note is a good check. The one that always gets me is, if you rub a real note hard enough, the ink should come off a (very) little, but not off a forgery.

English notes don't light up like Scottish ones but a check to see if the foil is woven into the note is a good check. The one that always gets me is, if you rub a real note hard enough, the ink should come off a (very) little, but not off a forgery.

Yeah I used to do that wi £50 notes when I worked in pubs, they dont show under UV lights apparently. Like the previous posters comment re the tickets our Club produce, another area where a fan offered to do a better quality ticket for very little cost...that fan has been ignored/fobbed off tho :(

Its the blame game.

In any other business the well paid chief executive would fall on his sword if trading performance were poor and he had been unable to influence it in a positive way.

In PTFC, it is our fault. Yours and mine.

Customer relations at its finest. Not for the first time.

Some days I wonder if some people on the board want the club to fail....but what possible motivation could there ever be for that? :thinking::thinking:

this must be pretty serious recently we have had number of the lord illay notes which have been forged at my work. they look really good fakes but a detector pen works to tell them apart. reports from the police and loomis said that they were coming from the clydebank area

Are you confessing to something here BJ (is your work in the Clydebank area?)?

;-)

Edited by AlgarveJag