Who's Fur The Drop?

angry gaz

Thank feck weare well out and away rfom any worries this season.The play off spot changes from game to game , don't think anyone is really going to be safe before the last game.

Suprised to see Motherwell lose to Dundee today,

Watching the DU v Sons game on Alba though everyone will want United in a pay off , they are utter pish

Thank feck weare well out and away rfom any worries this season.The play off spot changes from game to game , don't think anyone is really going to be safe before the last game.

Suprised to see Motherwell lose to Dundee today,

Watching the DU v Sons game on Alba though everyone will want United in a pay off , they are utter pish

Dumbarton deserve a bit of credit for staying in that division given the relative resources of others. Liked their celebrations at the end.

• Like 1

Be interested to know if folk on here think a second club will get promoted. I kinda fancy the 2nd bottom in our division to win a play off. A lot could depend on whether the top league team have players contracted into next season or not but it doesn't look to me any of the three championship sides are up to much.

Caley are gone.

Hopefully just for a bit more variety someone else comes into the division. If the playoff had been a few months ago, I'd have fancied Morton to beat whoever they faced but they seem to have fallen apart recently. Still, them or Falkirk coming up, ideally in place of Motherwell or Dundee. I'd expect Accies to continue to be pish next season so want them to stay up.

• Like 1