Please God No!

Lindau

At least double the price if its them. If it did happen watch the insta Scotland call up.

and money upfront. If he goes to another Scottish club it's gonna be one of the two.We should hold out for £1,000,000 minimum if he goes to either of them. Just can't see him going to Sevco, but let's face it stranger things have happened. Told a typical grunting Sevconian in my work at the start of the season that our centre half was probably the best young centre half in Scotland. He asked his name and I told him Lindsay. He turned round and said he will probably end up at Ibrox. I told him that Liam would cost them plenty. His reply was....Liam? no chance of us signing him if he is called f*ckin Liam!

Be warned Liam!!

There might not be much we can do about it if Liam wants to go there. He has said that he wants to play for Scotland, and no reason why he shouldn't make it. Like it or not, he has a better chance playing at Ibrox rather than being a reserve at Leeds or Birmingham or whoever. I expect that he has a release clause in his contract (most players do) so if anyone meets that and he wants to go, then there is nothing that we can do

I would like to think we would have got more than 750k. If Liam really wanted to progress, he should be setting the bar higher than the shell suit and sash mob.

If you believe the papers, £750,000 is the figure quoted that Thistle are looking for. That might be written into Liam's contract, who knows, but if it isn't, we should be holding out for him to become the clubs first ever £1,000,000 player, especially as he has 2 full years on his contract.

They are being linked to every spare player who might be within their price range at the moment (Naismith and Dorrans most recently). This is the MSM trying to boost their season tickets sales by building up the idea they will be signing all sorts of good players for next season. Along with printing Ibrox season ticket applications for free as they always do. They will certainly be intending to make a couple of 'signature' signings - like Barton and Kranjar last year but they will not pay much (though offer relatively big wages) for anyone else.

Worth noting that the blue bigots have again embarked on a signing spree of yet another batch of world beaters who have "always wanted to play" for them - let's hope this will not include Lindsay.

So far they seem to be signing out of contract players. Another centre back nearing end of his career but is foreign so must be great. If it's true they are signing Jack (lad should have more self respect, I'm sure he could get a decent club down south - and the wages would be guaranteed) then I have to reluctantly admit that would be a decent signing. Not that he's anywhere near world class or anything like that but he's a decent player who addresses a problem they have in their team. With Aberdeen losing players - and possibly a manager too, it's possible that Rangers will have a good chance of getting second place - I don't see them being a great deal better than last year even with a few decent signings but Hearts have gone backwards and Hibs will have a season of adjustment. The one thing that could make me wrong - or rather two things, either or both occurring - would be if Caixinha turns out to be even worse than previous managers (I know some H^n fans who think this likely) or if Aberdeen manage to maintain their form despite their losses.