Best Game of the season and best goal of the season

Can we have a vote for the best [and worst] game, and the best goal.

To start things off, my votes:-

Best game at Firhill:- v Dundee United [9th March]

Best Goal:-Aiden Fitzpatrick v Dundee United [9th March]

Honourable mention for best goal:- Spittal [second goal] v QoS [22nd Sept]

Worst home game was against Dunfermline [6th April] as that Dunfermline team were kak

Away games:- best was 3-0 against Morton [30th March], worst was 0-3 at Dunfermline [26th Feb]

Morton away (1-5) would be a candidate for worst away game, although there was the redeeming feature of Ntambwe's header.

Agree with Storer for goal of the season. There were also some very fine team moves which ended in goals. 

In terms of worst spectacle for the neutral, where both teams played shockingly badly, the first Dunfermline away game (0-1 with the only goal courtesy of Christie's error) would take the biscuit.

Best half for a neutral would be 3-2 at home v Queen of the South (first half).

6 hours ago, Weebaw1 said:

Storer. Best goal in years. Vs Morton

Factor in it was with his weaker foot and it was quite an astonishing goal. Honourable mention for Blair Spittal's goal as again struck with his "wrong" foot.

Best home game maybe the 3-2 v Queens and ironically the best away game may well have been yesterday's, tho' I missed the win up at Inverness.

Worst home game maybe the defeat to Morton in December. Worst away game, a toss up between 0-3 defeat at East End Pk and, tho' on paper doesn't look so bad, the defeat at Dingwall just before Xmas. County were there for the taking yon day and we absolutely gifted them 3 points.

Best home game, the game against Alloa a few weeks ago. A goal down early on and didn't play well in the first half. 2Half time subs by us and changed the game. A very important win for us.McDonald's free kick winner in that game was not a bad goal. Best goal that never was,only one contender, Doolan v Morton.

Aidan Fitzpatrick against Dundee United was my favourite moment of the season, because we never do that. But the second half against Alloa was essential and therefore a big highlight.

Archie's last game against Ross County was a low point, because you could see that the spirit had just dropped out of the team, that an era was well and truly over, and that we were in a terrible mess.

Best home game United 2–1 win, best away game away to qots just there. Best goal storer no arguments, fitzy’s last minute winner was the most enjoyable. 

Worst home game 2-1 defeat to Morton/Inverness and away a toss up between the 5–1 defeat at the hands of Morton, east fife away in the challenge cup or the 1-0 defeat away too alloa where we took a large support and where we’ll expecting of a new manager bounce that never came till a few months down the like in January. That was certainly a miserable defeat. 

Infact I would also like to add fitzy’s goal is one of my favourite goals ever actually.:thumbsup: