Joining The Trust

Woodstock Jag

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who would prefer to fill in a form and hand their cash over at the same time then the Trust will be in the kiosk between sections 6 & 7 of the Jackie Husband Stand from just after the gates open to kick off with plenty of membership forms (and we will even provide pens) on Saturday (and all other home games).

There are a few guys, myself included, who have expressed an interest in renewing lapsed memberships on the strength of this week's announcements.

Glad to hear it. The more members the better.

We'll hopefully be able to make an announcement re-open meeting relatively soon, and we'll be doing what we can to maximise the potential audience.

My renewal and On-line payment reported as successful.

Sheep and fold re-united. Bit lonely in here though - anyone else??

Greatly encouraged with Club Boardroom changes though it is a huge pity we do not have genuine openness about the actual circumstances. There are times when I feel the Forum suffers from a lack of truth and resorts to less than structured speculation.

Congrats and good luck to JA in any further attempts to improve MatchDay experience or indeed other initiatives that may now be taken.

I'll take this hop of hope having shied away from the leap of faith(circa 1876)

My renewal and On-line payment reported as successful.

Sheep and fold re-united. Bit lonely in here though - anyone else??

Greatly encouraged with Club Boardroom changes though it is a huge pity we do not have genuine openness about the actual circumstances. There are times when I feel the Forum suffers from a lack of truth and resorts to less than structured speculation.

Congrats and good luck to JA in any further attempts to improve MatchDay experience or indeed other initiatives that may now be taken.

I'll take this hop of hope having shied away from the leap of faith(circa 1876)

Hugh - there will be a full discussion about this and all of the events over the past week at the fans' open meeting. No doubt there will be reports to flow from there. Hopefully you appreciate that things remain fluid at the moment, with much work still going on behind the scenes. The new era of fan engagement can only function in an environment of openness and honesty, and I aim to do my bit to assist that.

Meantime, please bear with us.

EDITED TO ADD: ps welcome back!

Edited by stolenscone

I will also be renewing my family membership on Saturday and returning to the fold. :thumbsup2:

Looks like we'll have a busy pre-match in the kiosk! Welcome change

Edit: while you're all there, take the opportunity if you haven't already to buy Big Welshy's CD for only £2, raising cash for Trust Community projects and St Margaret's Hospice. We've also got a "Thistle Expert" competition, entries for which will probably be closing soon, and I'll do my best to explain what you need to try to do to win... it's a bit complicated though!

Edited by Woodstock Jag

• Members

Looks like we'll have a busy pre-match in the kiosk! Welcome change

Edit: while you're all there, take the opportunity if you haven't already to buy Big Welshy's CD for only £2, raising cash for Trust Community projects and St Margaret's Hospice. We've also got a "Thistle Expert" competition, entries for which will probably be closing soon, and I'll do my best to explain what you need to try to do to win... it's a bit complicated though!

Is the competition open to members only, it's just that I had an email from the membership secretary and it isn't clear.