Joining The Trust

Woodstock Jag

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope that all you guys aren't just pulling my lariat when you say that you're joining up. I don't think I could stand the disappointment when I ask Fiona for an update on membership numbers ... :unsure:

If I were to pay for someone else to join up from my Paypal account how would I go about this? If it's complicated I can just do it on Saturday at the game.

Checked my email and the payment for mine has gone through :thumbsup2:

Hello Barry,

You sent a payment of 10.00 GBP to The Jags Trust ([email protected])

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

If I were to pay for someone else to join up from my Paypal account how would I go about this? If it's complicated I can just do it on Saturday at the game.

If you want to sign someone else up, put their name in the seller instruction box when it appears (should read something like insert family names if relevant).

For those who are planning to join up at the game on Saturday - I plan to arrive at the stadium just as the turnstyles open, get the key to the kiosk and get it set up so that everything is ready about 5 mins after the turnstyles open. If you are not sure where the kiosk is - it is between sections 6 and 7 in the North section of the Jackie Husband Stand (it has the Warriors banner above it, although we should have the Trust banner hanging up on the inside tomorrow).

There will be Trust Membership forms and pens for those who wish to complete the form there and then or you can take the form away and return it in the post or at the next home game if you prefer. We also still have some of the T H I S T L E CDs that are a bargain at £2 (profits split between Trust & St Margaret's Hospice) and if you just want to come and have a chat then thats good as well.

Hope to see lots of you tomorrow!

For those who are planning to join up at the game on Saturday - I plan to arrive at the stadium just as the turnstyles open, get the key to the kiosk and get it set up so that everything is ready about 5 mins after the turnstyles open. If you are not sure where the kiosk is - it is between sections 6 and 7 in the North section of the Jackie Husband Stand (it has the Warriors banner above it, although we should have the Trust banner hanging up on the inside tomorrow).

There will be Trust Membership forms and pens for those who wish to complete the form there and then or you can take the form away and return it in the post or at the next home game if you prefer. We also still have some of the T H I S T L E CDs that are a bargain at £2 (profits split between Trust & St Margaret's Hospice) and if you just want to come and have a chat then thats good as well.

Hope to see lots of you tomorrow!

Why not hang the banner on the front of the kiosk where it's more visible? I noticed it inside at the last home game but trying to see it past some geezer with a baseball cap on wasn't easy.

Why not hang the banner on the front of the kiosk where it's more visible? I noticed it inside at the last home game but trying to see it past some geezer with a baseball cap on wasn't easy.

Unfortunately the banner is quite long so it does not fit in the space at counter height outside the kiosk and to hang it over the Warriors' banner would require stepladders and unfortunately brings in the old H&S issue. Obviously we want the Trust to be visible on a matchday so we will get our thinking baseball caps on and try to come up with a workable solution.

Banners were obtained at relatively short notice (received at AGM Wednesday evening, game on Saturday). Needs string to be tied up at the front, which I couldn't get in time, hence the make-shift solution with the hangers in the Warriors shop. There are safety issues with getting it up high as well.

Geezer in said baseball cap is a little Fawlty!

Edit: As FT says there are issues trying to hang it up every game overhead and it doesn't just fit along the bottom of the kiosk as it's too long. It was an issue with the Centenary Fund Banner, which was permanently in place but could fold back behind the Warriors fixture. The CF banner is no longer there, but even flipping it back in front (Allan Heron trying to support me with a foot up!) was probably technically a very dangerous H&S issue last season!

Edited by Woodstock Jag

Banners were obtained at relatively short notice (received at AGM Wednesday evening, game on Saturday). Needs string to be tied up at the front, which I couldn't get in time, hence the make-shift solution with the hangers in the Warriors shop. There are safety issues with getting it up high as well.

Geezer in said baseball cap is a little Fawlty!

Edit: As FT says there are issues trying to hang it up every game overhead. It was an issue with the Centenary Fund Banner, which was permanently in place but could fold back behind the Warriors fixture. The CF banner is no longer there, but even flipping it back in front (Allan Heron trying to support me with a foot up!) was probably technically a very dangerous H&S issue last season!

Better that than you supporting him!

Just to say "Thanks" to those who came to the kiosk today - some to complete membership forms and others to chat. Sorry that after all the discussion the Trust banner was not on display (those rugby chaps must have moved it, but we will find it and get it in place for the next home game). Hopefully you will also have seen the posters about the Open Meeting or been handed a flyer about it (full details are on the Trust website - www.jagstrust.co.uk) and we hope that there will be a big turnout on the night.