Games in Hand

exiledjag

29 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

Now looking for killie and arbroath to draw on Friday and for us to win on Saturday. If that happens it's getting very very interesting. We do have momentum at the moment. Can we keep it going.....

At this stage I think I’d prefer to see Arbroath win & hope they eventually falter. In my opinion, Killie more likely to keep it going for the run in. That said, win our matches & we don’t need to worry about anyone else… 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sick in the basin said:

9 games in 32 days now given Arbroath rescheduled date …..including 3 in 7 days vs 3 of the current top 4 . Surely ICT game will be moved now seems mad to play Tuesday & Friday when loads of spare midweeks in March & April ?

The Friday game won't move as it is on the BBC. Is playing Tuesday-Friday any worse than playing Wednesday-Saturday which we'll have to do next week?

I note with great interest that Bobby Linn's testimonial dinner is scheduled for Sunday 27th February - hopefully they are still wellied on the Tuesday!

12 hours ago, dl1971 said:

If the pitch is so susceptible to rain, why not put a cover over it? Possibly not that simple. 

In the 21st century such simple, cheap and highly effective solutions are no longer considered acceptable.

It's either expensive, logistically nightmarish electro-mechanical solutions, only to be installed after due diligence, contracts drawn up, legally studied and signed....

or it's "Gemme aff!"

Edited by Jaggernaut
  • Like 1