Arbroath away

Albert's Ghost

One thing that struck me during last nights' game, was how well the park looked and yet how poorly it seemed to play.

Couldn't see one true bounce in the whole match and could see players hesitating until they could figure out where the ball was likely to be.

I feared a bad accident due to the conditions.

Our pitch looks a hundred times worse but probably isn't as bad as we think.

Maybe someone at the game could confirm either way, as I was watching on the stream and know things can look different.  

57 minutes ago, CotterJag said:

One thing that struck me during last nights' game, was how well the park looked and yet how poorly it seemed to play.

Couldn't see one true bounce in the whole match and could see players hesitating until they could figure out where the ball was likely to be.

I feared a bad accident due to the conditions.

Our pitch looks a hundred times worse but probably isn't as bad as we think.

Maybe someone at the game could confirm either way, as I was watching on the stream and know things can look different.  

it was quite muddy/rutted just outside the playing perimeter. Mind thinking that it could be an indication that the pitch itself wasn't that great, but it looked not bad and didn't cut up much. Still like a bowling green compared to Firhill.

• Thanks 1

On 3/2/2022 at 9:30 AM, East Kent Jag II said:

The form table for the most recent 6 games (below) graphically shows Morton as the form team, with ICT & Raith Rovers bottom of the table. A lot of teams in the top half of the league table proper will be glad now of their early season points.

The truth is that all of the teams in this league are poor.

Screenshot_20220302-092355_Chrome.jpg

Thanks