Big shout out to all Thistle fans and hospitality staff at Morton game

Tyler Machamilton

I just wanted to thank everyone especially  the  JL stand supporters yesterday for helping to make my grandsons day .   Leo and Reece travel down regularly to support Thistle from the Isle of Skye  . Yesterday they got to take penalties at half time against Kingsley , the cheering from the stand was great and  they will always remember this special day . The penalty shoot out  was arranged by the staff at the club as part of Leo's award for winning the junior jags Christmas card competition . The  club office staff and all the staff  at hospitality always ensure the boys have a wonderful day to remember. and I would thoroughly recommend this as a treat for  Thistle fans of all ages . A late winning goal was the icing on the cake for the boys , along with meeting man of match Kyle Turner after the game . Their day was complete with a Thistle Taxi ride back to our accommodation 

• Like 24

4 hours ago, sandy said:

That’s a lovely story, glad the two boys had such a lovely time.

Sadly it seems this is Lesley Ann Webb’s last day as Commercial Manager. She did a tremendous job filling most hospitality events and will be missed. 

Oh really?  That’s a shame as only here a year and done a fantastic job and always great to deal with.  

6 hours ago, sandy said:

That’s a lovely story, glad the two boys had such a lovely time.

Sadly it seems this is Lesley Ann Webb’s last day as Commercial Manager. She did a tremendous job filling most hospitality events and will be missed. 

Yeah I was sorry to hear that Sandy, Lesley Ann Webb was great at the club as the hard working staff behind the scenes are.  Will definitely be missed always willing to help and assist.  Thistles loss will definitely be someone else’s gain

• Like 2