Update From Kris Doolan

Fawlty Towers

4 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Further update from the manager, interesting to hear about the scouting system:

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/update-from-the-manager-30th-june-2023/

I would have thought a scouting system for every club was a necessity.  The fact we didn't have one is a significant revelation. Gladcwe have one now and that it has already proved to be useful.

I think the scouting process that Doolan outline means that there is an identification, monitoring and assessment of potential signing prospects and that Kris and his coaching staff get involved after there has been a reasonable degree of vetting.

If I am accurate with the above I expect in the future that we will have a stronger team mentally and one which ticks all the boxes in terms of pace, technique, physical presence and decision making.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2023 at 6:23 AM, Lenziejag said:

Noticeable by its absence was any mention of imminent signings though.

Like many posters I have been very impressed with Kris Doolan and how he articulates his opinions as well as his plans for the future. He certainly seems to know what he wants and where he wants the club/team to go.

I am sure I read or heard Kris imply that he knows the players he wants but stressed the need for patience because they were with other clubs!

With the players we have under contract and the players who have agreed to extend it seems he still has a lot of recruitment still to do.