???New Supporter/Fan ????

JAGSMAN1968

2 hours ago, JAGSMAN1968 said:

From The Record apparently: 

“MSP Michael Matheson claims he's a Partick Thistle fan and DIDN'T watch Rangers vs Celtic with his sons after £7000 bill”

Thoughts? Is this true??

I've seen Matheson in the JHS at a few games so I think he is a Thistle fan. That doesn't rule out that he watched the 2 arse cheeks himself. Perhaps most damming is how can any self respecting Thistle fan let your kids watch that nonsense? 

Also seen Jamie Hepburn at a few Thistle games.

11 hours ago, Woodstock Jag said:

Jamie Hepburn saw me wait several seconds with my hands under a soap dispenser at Alloa, with me thinking it was automatic dispenser rather than manual.

He found this very amusing.

Soap dispensers in Alloa. Whatever next?

Anyway not unrelated. A while back when we had a free Saturday and Alloa were at home, I occasionally would go to the Recs. One game I'm talking to an Alloa fan I know well and along pops fellow "Alloa fan" and local MSP, Keith Brown, who knows the fella I'm talking to. Not happy with interrupting our conversation the Bold KB asks my friend if he'd like a pie, at the same time completely blanking me. I don't know how many babies heads Mr Brown will have had to kiss to redress whatever local popularity he had. But whenever his name comes up in conversation I'm quick to inform folk about his lack of social skills.     

• Like 1

Can't wait to see the headlines on the BBC for these:

13 hours ago, Woodstock Jag said:

Jamie Hepburn saw me wait several seconds with my hands under a soap dispenser at Alloa, with me thinking it was automatic dispenser rather than manual.

He found this very amusing.

Scottish Government Minister can't wait to wash hands of confused voter?

2 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Soap dispensers in Alloa. Whatever next?

Anyway not unrelated. A while back when we had a free Saturday and Alloa were at home, I occasionally would go to the Recs. One game I'm talking to an Alloa fan I know well and along pops fellow "Alloa fan" and local MSP, Keith Brown, who knows the fella I'm talking to. Not happy with interrupting our conversation the Bold KB asks my friend if he'd like a pie, at the same time completely blanking me. I don't know how many babies heads Mr Brown will have had to kiss to redress whatever local popularity he had. But whenever his name comes up in conversation I'm quick to inform folk about his lack of social skills.     

Scottish Government Minister ignores needs of hungry voter?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, JAGSMAN1968 said:

From The Record apparently: 

“MSP Michael Matheson claims he's a Partick Thistle fan and DIDN'T watch Rangers vs Celtic with his sons after £7000 bill”

Thoughts? Is this true??

This whole episode he is involved i. is like an episode of "The Thick Of It". Stop changing your story!

• Haha 2