Pttv: Stirling Albion Highlights

fritzy

Didn't McCall say Robertson would've headed the ball back to him if Halliwell hadn't rushed out for the penalty? Would he ****. He got absolutely smoked cos our entire centre defence is SLOW AS **** and has been for years. I remember saying this after we got ran ragged at Dunfermline a while back with Hinchcliffe in goals. Robertson gets outpaced all over the shop, and he never gets any criticism. There's actually no point in pointing out criticisms because if they fix them one week, something else is wrong the next.

Doesn't matter who the back 3 is or who's in goals because all our players in those positions are really, really bad players.

Wing backs: Paton and Boyle

Midfield: Flannigan, Rowson, Hardie (U19 midfielders as subs when they're needed)

Frontline: Buchanan and Doolan

"Who shall we blame noo, we're pish!"

:lol:

Defence was a total shambles. If Stirling were half competent that would have been at least another 3 in their favour.

Edit: can I make another appeal to the video editors to display the recording in the ratio it's shot (i.e. widescreen) so it doesn't look like they're all Wallace and Gromit models?

Edited by Woodstock Jag

Is it just me or is there no passion in this team,when we concede the first couple of goals there is nobody polnting out mistakes,shouting or even a come on lets get back into this gesture.Just players walking back to kick off and no comunication at all.When we equalise apart from Flannigan and Doolan nobody else seems to care.

Is it just me or is there no passion in this team,when we concede the first couple of goals there is nobody polnting out mistakes,shouting or even a come on lets get back into this gesture.Just players walking back to kick off and no comunication at all.When we equalise apart from Flannigan and Doolan nobody else seems to care.

This has been clear to see for a long time now.