Just In

GOVAN JAG

We are brilliant.

McCall In.

I think I used the word 'comfortable' a million times yesterday, we are sublime.

"Comfortable" was definitely the word of the day. followed by confident, capable, consistent, coherent and craftsmanlike. A fine example of teamwork that deserves all the praise it gets!

Apart from grehan who looked unfortuantely like another Jim Hamilton in the team not a failure.

In fact the opposite, the whole team played well.

Special mention for

Scott Fox - Outstanding

Hodge - A great game and I have been a real critic of his.

Cairney and Flannagan played well though at times fear they try to do to much or whack the ball to nobody when they had more time to pick out another player.

But special mention for:

Boyle - Absolutely solid in defence and Iwas a critic last year

Erskin - Keep up the great work Chris again made me eat my words

And especially Archie - An absolute man mountain and one who I have to often been critical of about possibly being past it and not always inspirational enough as a captain. Yesterday and his so far thsi year beingincredible an dmade me get it wrong again completely. Yesterday was just like Wow absolutely outstanding!

We're doing it in reverse order this season. :thumbsup2:

Yup. 2010 was a pile of poo. 2011 remains to be seen, but if 2012 is rubbish as well then we have no hope of promotion, just half seasons of competence ensuring that we stay mid table. Nothing like wishing your life away...

I was more making reference to the team which are now sitting pretty in the SPhelL :thumbsup2:

Ahh, even Inverness werent as far back as we are/were, but there's no stand out team in out division, so if we keep it up, you just never know... All the teams in the league will drop points, we just cant drop that many given we are 14 behind.

Ahh, even Inverness werent as far back as we are/were, but there's no stand out team in out division, so if we keep it up, you just never know... All the teams in the league will drop points, we just cant drop that many given we are 14 behind.

Last game of the season at home to Raith...that's all I'm saying.

dont see this promotion surge, i'm still looking over my shoulder at the other end. Think we have too much to do to catch 2 teams maybe 3, we may be able to catch and overtake 1 of them but not all 3.

we are playing well at mom and long may it continue, the top4 would be nice, and I mean the top 4 when you include Dundee's combined point total.

Yesterday for me mom was Rowser, he was awesome.

Archie was the standout from a good back 4 performance.

Foxie inspirational.

Erskine makes me smile, what else can you say, total entertainment.

I'd love to say one thing's for certain is we've got the beating of whoever get promoted, but.....

At the moment on a head to head basis we're trailing Raith & Queens & Morton, even stevens with Dunfermline (tho' they've got the home tie advantage), also evens with Dundee & Cowden. We are tho' ahead on Ross Co, Stirling & Falkirk (again tho' they've got more home advantage).

To me that form looks lower middle table but given our worst results were earlier in the season I'd suggest our current momentum indicates we'll finish higher.

On the plus side I really can't foresee the situation where any three from Cowden, Ross Co, Stirling & Dundee will finish ahead of us and stick us in the play offs. Sadly on the minus side I can't see Raith, Pars, Queens & Falkirk all dropping points in such a kind fashion that we'll surpass them. As we head towards middletableness I'm guessing it'll be a toss up between us and Morton who'll be the first team that mathematically can't get promoted or relegated.