Ptfc: Does Anyone Know When The New Kits Will Be Released?

JamesG

It is tho' a good question.

Team are away off to Catterick on Monday. It would be unusual to launch a strip without 1st team players "modeling" it for the media. A lot of potential purchasers might well want the new home top for or before they go their holidays.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Team are away off to Catterick on Monday. It would be unusual to launch a strip without 1st team players "modeling" it for the media. A lot of potential purchasers might well want the new home top for or before they go their holidays.

Heading to Spain on Saturday and really wanted one for my 7 year old. We're going to the Nou Camp and would loved him to have it

on there. Disappointed.

The official site makes reference to the lads being at Glasgow Green on Monday.....i may be wrong but is catterick not later in the week? If lads are in glasgow for couple of days, then chance of strip launch before they go to Catterick.

I thought I remembered the 'dates for your diary' post on ptfc.co.uk outlining a rough idea of when the strip would come out, but after checking again it wasn't there.

Think we were initially told late june with the away later in summer.

Did hope the home top would be out by now though.

As long as available for first home game of season, though would hope both would be by then !!

Heading to Spain on Saturday and really wanted one for my 7 year old. We're going to the Nou Camp and would loved him to have it

on there. Disappointed.

You won't be disappointed with the Barca club shop,and there's plenty to spend your pennies on instead. I was there a few years back and they had EVERYTHING you could imagine,including FBC branded kitchens,power tools and ... tuna! Still have my unopened tin somewhere. Enjoy.

about 2 weeks from now, before the friendly againt celtic

Yip, that's what I thought.

Disappointed, as I have a holiday and birthday before then and won't have the strip for either. I realise the launch will be timed with maximum exposure in mind, but you'd really hope and expect it would be on the rails for 1 July at the latest.

The club might have spare shirts from last season with no Ignis branding. It may be possible to remove the Ignis branding and replace it MacB. Alternatively, we could play in plain Puma shirts or our black/red training tops.

You won't be disappointed with the Barca club shop,and there's plenty to spend your pennies on instead. I was there a few years back and they had EVERYTHING you could imagine,including FBC branded kitchens,power tools and ... tuna! Still have my unopened tin somewhere. Enjoy.

I ate yer tuna...

Was at greaves today just checkin some new kits out and according to the guy that works in there he said its about 2 weeks from now before the celtic friendly

are there new Thistle training tops or polo shirts on sale just now or something? Just when you mention the new kits. I tried to check the Greaves shop online but doesnt look to be updated yet