Slovenian Midfielder?

Firhillista

Apparently we've a Slovenian midfielder playing in a bounce game today with the view to signing. Anyone know anything about him?

Ahh.u have just read the evening times as well have u?

Mcann in for training on Thursday as well(for those who don't read the evening times).

Edited by thornwoodjag

SIGN HIM!!! C'mon Jags fans, don't you see? We need foreign players, if they are good or not is not the main issue here, we just need foreign players. Scottish football is absolutely rubbish, and I can tell this guy will be amazing without even knowing anything about him.

Be honest, who would you rather - Martin Grehan or Viterslav Mooc?

(He better be a stereotypical Slovenian though! 6ft 4" with a name like Vlad, and not 5ft"7 a name like John!)

Edited by Yellow & Redneck

SIGN HIM!!! C'mon Jags fans, don't you see? We need foreign players, if they are good or not is not the main issue here, we just need foreign players. Scottish football is absolutely rubbish, and I can tell this guy will be amazing without even knowing anything about him.

(He better be a stereotypical Slovenian though! 6ft 4" with a name like Vlad, and not 5ft"7 a name like John!)

i heard on stv news that new hearts manager was watching his team play in a closed door friendly today with the likes of andy driver playing for them, maybe we were playing them?. maybe dave the lithuanian was playing against dave the slovenian?

Edited by jags on tour

:lol:

According to Jags Mad, his name is Borut Semler. Not sure how accurate that is, he's 26 as well.

The wikipedia font of all knowledge states him to be a striker, who's goal scoring record is not hugely impressive. He has however won 7 caps for the full Slovenian national side between 2004-07. We shall have to wait and see how accurate this is, if we ever hear anything of him officially from the club.

He`s not a forwaqrd and we`ve never heard of him. Fits pretty well into club`s signing policy

I will be slated again for stating this but Jim McIntyre has told Pat Clarke he is free to find another club, we really should be putting in a bid for him. Yes I am aware we have plenty of strikers on our books but far from convinced about some of them

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/Sport/Football/article/16194/pat-clarke-not-ready-to-call-time-on-dunfermline-career-just-yet.html