Where Do We Go From Here?

clarencegarter

At no point am I starting this thread to call from Jackies head or start relegation worries. Lost the last 4 games and I know two were down to late contentious penalties but when you look at the league table or the results all you will see is that we got no points and we are out two cups. All the talk pre season about how everyone is having to cut their budget and we have put through some young players looked so promising but now it seems that every other team is one step ahead. I feel the players need to take a long look at themselves and its only them that can sort this out. So as the title says........ where do we go from here?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need answers from the board. What do they bring to the party? Where is their ambition?

It would be pointless blaming McNamara. He's been given no help whatsoever from the boardroom and he's inherited a poor, thin squad from McCall. What chance have you got when you have wasters like Grehan on long term deals?

The board have been cheating us for years and it's time we demanded answers.

At no point am I starting this thread to call from Jackies head or start relegation worries. Lost the last 4 games and I know two were down to late contentious penalties but when you look at the league table or the results all you will see is that we got no points and we are out two cups. All the talk pre season about how everyone is having to cut their budget and we have put through some young players looked so promising but now it seems that every other team is one step ahead. I feel the players need to take a long look at themselves and its only them that can sort this out. So as the title says........ where do we go from here?

my main concern isn't the result today, we lost by the odd goal, missed a penalty, it happens. More worrying for me is the doing we apparently took in the first half especially. I'm not in the country at the moment so I'm in no position to comment on how we played etc, but going by the text updates etc, we were getting torn a new one for 45 mins by what must be a distinctly average Falkirk side.

Would everyone kindly calm down?

Our first three games involve Hamilton Accies, Dundee, Falkirk. The three teams who will probably make up the top three.

We get off to a poor start, big wow. It just means some of us were unrealistic with our ambitions of promotion.

If we get cut adrift then it's time to start worrying but there are worse teams than us in the league and we'll prove it.

Our first three games involve Hamilton Accies, Dundee, Falkirk. The three teams who will probably make up the top three.

We get off to a poor start, big wow. It just means some of us were unrealistic with our ambitions of promotion.

If we get cut adrift then it's time to start worrying but there are worse teams than us in the league and we'll prove it.

Falkirk in the top 3? Aye, nae bother mate.

Yes, lets all calm down. We've got one of the smallest squads in the league, an inexperienced manager who recieves no help from the board, a board who have no ambition apart from selling our ground for flats, an L shaped dump of a ground, we've been knocked out of both cup competitions before the end of August, we've lost 4 games in a row - one to a Third Division team and we're hemorrhaging fans at an alarming rate. Nothing to worry about though.

Keep calm and carry on.

Just as i said, All we can do just now is get right behind the team..its not as if we have been embarrassed by any teams yet and hopefully that will remain the case

Only if we forget about Berwick as well. And the poor performance v Stenny.

Falkirk in the top 3? Aye, nae bother mate.

Bookmark it. I think Falkirk are top three in this league.

Yes, lets all calm down. We've got one of the smallest squads in the league, an inexperienced manager who recieves no help from the board, a board who have no ambition apart from selling our ground for flats, an L shaped dump of a ground, we've been knocked out of both cup competitions before the end of August, we've lost 4 games in a row - one to a Third Division team and we're hemorrhaging fans at an alarming rate. Nothing to worry about though.

Keep calm and carry on.

1. Every club has a small squad this season. Noone has the luxury of 20+ players.

2. Derek McInnes is in his first job. A bit of patience by their board and sticking by them led to promotion. We should stick by MacNamara.

3. The board is making the club self sufficient. Cutting the budget to break even. Or would you rather go down the Dundee/Livingston administration route?

4. The ground has to change, i agree. We should move but that's a different argument.

5. Bad performances in cups. Big wow. The league's our bread and butter.

6. Lost to Accies, Dundee and Falkirk - again teams i think will be top 3. We lost two of those games by a PENALTY. The Berwick game was a disaster but most teams have a horrendous one, see St. Johnstone losing 4-0 to us in the year they won the league.

7. The entireity of Scottish football is losing fans at big rates.

So aye, calm down son.

Only if we forget about Berwick as well. And the poor performance v Stenny.

Two poor performances at the start of the season. Can only get better.

Queens and County fans will be even more worried than us. They look to be the weakest teams in the league. We will probably struggle just above them unless Jackie can get it sorted quickly.

The big question is why the defence, so good after the arrival of Fox last season, is so weak. Sinclair is an excellent replacement for Boyle and the problems appear to be the central defenders.

We need answers from the board. What do they bring to the party? Where is their ambition?

It would be pointless blaming McNamara. He's been given no help whatsoever from the boardroom and he's inherited a poor, thin squad from McCall. What chance have you got when you have wasters like Grehan on long term deals?

The board have been cheating us for years and it's time we demanded answers.

I take it you weren't even at the game.

How did West Ham get on?

Teams who go down can point to games like our last 3 where they should have taken something from them but lost them all.4 defeats in a row now, we cant afford for it to continue.Imo we need at least 4pts out of our next 2 games or we are in trouble.Apart feom Ayr there is no other team who i would say will finnish in the bottom2.We need to stop the rot now.

By the way the cold hard facts of today, regarding Falkirk's great top three starting eleven.

Kieran Duffie - 19 years old

Murray Wallace - 17 years old

Rhys Bennett - 19 years old

Stewart Murdoch - 20 years old

Blair Alston - 19 years old

Dale Fulton - 19 years old

David Weatherston - Hasn't played a single game of football since May.

Aye, but its fine and dandy Jackie will sort it etc etc.

Edited by MWM

By the way the cold hard facts of today, regarding Falkirk's great top three starting eleven.

Kieran Duffie - 19 years old

Murray Wallace - 17 years old

Rhys Bennett - 19 years old

Stewart Murdoch - 20 years old

Blair Alston - 19 years old

Dale Fulton - 19 years old

David Weatherston - Hasn't played a single game of football since May.

Aye, but its fine and dandy Jackie will sort it etc etc.

What does age have to do with it? Accies won the league a few seasons back with a bunch of kids.