Kyle Hutton Coming On Loan?

jasmclaughlin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Hutton & John Fleck - Firhill ?

Kyle Hutton & John Fleck

That would make it even less likely that any of our own youngsters would get anywhere near the first team.

Again, is spending money on youths worth it? When is the last time we sold a player who came through what might be called our youth system? And even if we did, would we be able to make any profit out of it, or would it simply be paying back the cost of running these teams?

Spend the money on 3 good players that can get us to the SPL!

That would make it even less likely that any of our own youngsters would get anywhere near the first team.

Again, is spending money on youths worth it? When is the last time we sold a player who came through what might be called our youth system? And even if we did, would we be able to make any profit out of it, or would it simply be paying back the cost of running these teams?

Spend the money on 3 good players that can get us to the SPL!

I agree, but only to a point. IF we could sign Fleck &/or Hutton, they are clearly going to be better than anything we already have & it would be stupid not to sign them (as long as we had a good financial deal). It would also need to be right for the players, we dont want players coming in who don't want to be here & feel they're too good for us.

Would also say that having say Hutton in could only be beneficial for the likes of Bannigan, plays in a similar position, is of a similar age but has big game experiene & is tipped to go on to big things.

I agree, but only to a point. IF we could sign Fleck &/or Hutton, they are clearly going to be better than anything we already have & it would be stupid not to sign them (as long as we had a good financial deal). It would also need to be right for the players, we dont want players coming in who don't want to be here & feel they're too good for us.

Would also say that having say Hutton in could only be beneficial for the likes of Bannigan, plays in a similar position, is of a similar age but has big game experiene & is tipped to go on to big things.

In other words, he'd keep Bannigan out of the team! And that can be of benefit to Bannigan how?

In other words, he'd keep Bannigan out of the team! And that can be of benefit to Bannigan how?

Because the move is short term and at some point in the near future the Rangers boys will have moved on, freeing the positions in the squad. At the moment the manager obviously thinks that Bannigan isn`t good enough so surely he could benifit by watching better players of his own age.

The alternative of course is that we play players who aren`t up to it simply to justify our youth policy.

Because the move is short term and at some point in the near future the Rangers boys will have moved on, freeing the positions in the squad. At the moment the manager obviously thinks that Bannigan isn`t good enough so surely he could benifit by watching better players of his own age.

The alternative of course is that we play players who aren`t up to it simply to justify our youth policy.

That's more or less what I thought McNamara said altho' he was generalising. It's not that guys like Bannigan aren't up to it in technique and even physique. It's in positioning/teamwork/decision making etc that's holding up their introduction. 93 days (or whatever an emergency loan spell is) is a short period of time but could make all the difference to the likes of Bannigan when he finally breaks into the team.

Deals officially fallen through.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14741993.stm

Would be interesting if we could get one or both on loan, finances will most likely dictate otherwise however.

Edited cos my link didn't work so just put the web address up.

Edited by Mr Kipling

Agreed,all my unwashed pals reckon he will do a good job for us.

Welcome aboard Kyle,hope your 93 days are good ones.

PS:Please be better than S Lennon.

Speaking to a Rangers supporter at my work and he said there are huge differences between Hutton and Stevie Lennon. Lennon was always known as having a bit of an arrogant streak and thinking he was better than he actually was despite barely ever playing a first team game for Rangers. Hutton on the other hand in the Rangers supporters opinion is far more level headed and does not have a billy bigtime mentality and unlike Lennon has put in several appearances in the Rangers first team already despite being younger than Lennon was.

As Ian Mac says I think this could be a great signing for the Jags and well done to Jackie for pushing it through. All the best at Firhill Kyle :thumbsup2:

Scotland under 19 & 21 caps, 3 Champions League games (Man Utd et al) and a Cup Final appearance should suggest an old head on young shoulders.

I hope he's not bringing a load of excess baggage with him though.

Good luck to the lad and I hope he decides to set himself firmly in the shop window for his return to Ibrox in 3 months time.