Meet The Board Night

Col

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they are the voice of their members(not the fans as a whole).

So if you don't feel like your voice is being heard, maybe you all do something about it?

Too many people sit on the sidelines throwing stones, without actually having been involved in The Trust at any sort of influencial level.

Ever asked yourself why?

Many decent people have had the life sucked out of them on the Trust board.

But they are the voice of their members(not the fans as a whole).

So if you don't feel like your voice is being heard, maybe you all do something about it?

Too many people sit on the sidelines throwing stones, without actually having been involved in The Trust at any sort of influencial level.

Like so many I did make my voice heard when this vote came along. They did SFA.

I don't believe for one minute, they are the voice of their members.....They are the voice of a selected few who only have their own interests at heart.

In my time as a member, they have done nothing of any benefit to the club.

Like so many I did make my voice heard when this vote came along. They did SFA.

I don't believe for one minute, they are the voice of their members.....They are the voice of a selected few who only have their own interests at heart.

In my time as a member, they have done nothing of any benefit to the club.

What are their own interests?

how long have you been a member?

What are their own interests?

how long have you been a member?

Joined last year. Biggest mistake I've made.

The trust have been an embarrassment during that time. I thought there was a change in the air and opted to give it a chance. I refuse to believe by abstaining last night, they acted in the best interests of their members.

The trust have been an embarrassment during that time. I thought there was a change in the air and opted to give it a chance. I refuse to believe by abstaining last night, they acted in the best interests of their members.

I maybe wrong but there was only two options last night yes or no, they voted no

As stated there members views were spilt 50/50 therefore to abstain was the only option available and by doing so THEY DID act in the best interests of there members as they reflected the views of those that had given an opinion.

The stuff going on before the first EGM -thats a whole different story :thumbdown:

Guest fredthecheesecloth

I would urge anyone who voted NO, who is a member of the Jags Trust, to give us an idea on why they voted no.

I haven't seen a post from anyone who voted NO, never mind met someone.

As stated there members views were spilt 50/50 therefore to abstain was the only option available and by doing so THEY DID act in the best interests of there members as they reflected the views of those that had given an opinion.

The stuff going on before the first EGM -thats a whole different story :thumbdown:

Guess I remain to be convinced that the split in the opinions of the members was 50/50.

I would also suggest I'm not the only one who doubts those figures.

Any way, glad the board (club)got the vote they wanted.

Now to plug the financial hole that has been caused with the Warriors leaving.

I would urge anyone who voted NO, who is a member of the Jags Trust, to give us an idea on why they voted no.

I haven't seen a post from anyone who voted NO, never mind met someone.

"Guess I remain to be convinced that the split in the opinions of the members was 50/50.

I would also suggest I'm not the only one who doubts those figures."

I really cant see how it was 50/50 too unless alot of emails went to the spam box

Guess I remain to be convinced that the split in the opinions of the members was 50/50.

I would also suggest I'm not the only one who doubts those figures.

Any way, glad the board (club)got the vote they wanted.

Now to plug the financial hole that has been caused with the Warriors leaving.

How accurate the 50/50 was enny Mate you will need to ask the JT Im not defending them simply stating that to abstain was the correct decision under the stated circumstances :thumbsup2:

From the JT website -

"On reviewing these responses, the Jags Trust Board found that there were strong views both for and against the “Special Resolutions” being tabled at the EGM of PTFC Ltd.

For this reason the Jags Trust Board decided that the most appropriate action was to abstain at this evening’s EGM."

It only comments that there were strong views on either side, not that there were equal (or close to equal) amounts of people expressing these views. Reading all the comments from the trust, it is my personnal opinion that the board were united in not wanting to vote for the resolutions. At no point did I see any sign of them offering any impartial views for the membership to digest and make their own minds up. The Trust board were, as far as i can tell, united in believing that the resolution should be voted down and did not seem to engage in any conversation to try and resolve their concerns. If they did, it was never revealed to the membership.

IMO they are doing the club, the fans and their mambership a great disservice at present.