Team V Livvy

Mr Bunny

Quite few doubts for tomorrow and we might be playing quite a different team (though fortunately defence should be OK).

Worst case scenario:

Fox; O'Donnell, Ballatoni, Archibald, Sinclair; Paton ; Campbell, Bannigan, Erskine; Doolan, Elliot.

But I think at least two of the doubtful players will start even if they have to be subbed later.

So more likely:

Fox; O'Donnell, Ballatoni, Archibald, Sinclair; Paton ; Hutton, Rowson, Erskine; Doolan, Elliot.

With Bannigan coming on for Hutton or Rowson if need be. Might even have Cairney on the bench if he's not fit to start. (Or Cairney might play 60 mins and then be subbed with Hutton or Rowson out or on the bench).

Edited by Mr Bunny

IF

we had strikers that look like they could score, we might win.

BUT

we don't.

So.......

Thought you were looking forward to the game ?

With everyone fit I was thinking this was going to be a tough game. If all those who are doubtful don't make it, we could be in real trouble. In saying that, it could be a chance for Bannigan and possibly Campbell to go out and show what they can do.

We really need to start scoring goals again. At the time the Morton hammering was fantastic (even for those of us who only heard the news via texts) but we really have struggled to score on a regular basis since then. We have goal scorers in the team, they are collectively going through a barron spell. It happens but i hope we can come out of it and quickly.

Longer day goes, more nervous about tomorrow i'm getting. Still no matter how it turns out, it will be a proud day.

Preferred team

Fox

O'Donnell

Sinclair

Robertson

Archibald

Paton

Rowson

Hutton

Cairney

Elliott

Stewart

Subs - Scully, Balatoni, Lindsay/Erskine, Doolan, Dargo

Likely team, based on preview

Fox

Paton

Sinclair

Balatoni

Archibald

O'Donnell

Bannigan

McBeth

Stewart

Elliott

Doolan

Subs - Scully, Lindsay, Cairney (if well enough)/Campbell, Hutton (if well enough)/ AN Other, Dargo,

Well at the moment(last 5 games) we are averaging a goal a game if you include Culter but also not letting any in. Livi have 10 but again 6 were in the cup and they have conceded 7 in their last 4 league games.

So unless we go for a nil nil, there will be goals. I just hope we manage at least one more than Livi.

Fox gk

Paton cb/dm

Balatoni cb

Archie cb

O'Donnell rwb

Sinclair lwb

Hutton cm

Cairney cm

Erskine am

Dargo cf

Elliot cf

you'd start stewart ahead of doolan, dargo and that guy fae the star?

you weren't at ayr then?

No. My teams are those that I think that McNamara will pick. He seems to have a personal favourite in Stewart. I would pick Doolan to start unless he is injured.

Well at the moment(last 5 games) we are averaging a goal a game if you include Culter but also not letting any in. Livi have 10 but again 6 were in the cup and they have conceded 7 in their last 4 league games.

So unless we go for a nil nil, there will be goals. I just hope we manage at least one more than Livi.

Fox gk

Paton cb/dm

Balatoni cb

Archie cb

O'Donnell rwb

Sinclair lwb

Hutton cm

Cairney cm

Erskine am

Dargo cf

Elliot cf

My preferred team would be if all fit for tomorrow

Scott Fox

Paul Paton

Robertson/Balatoni

Archie

Aaron Sinclair

O,Donnell

Hutton

Rowser

Cairney

Erskine - just let him play behind Doolan - up and down we know but best man for the job still IMO

Doolan

Subs

Scully

Elliott

Robertson/Balatoni

Dargo

Campbell

I would not have Stewart in the 16 nor Bannigan if all are fit

Guess however one or two will miss out hence they may figure.

But if we 3 points they can Hinchey in goal for all I care! :rolleyes:

Always play form players, and as none are currently forwards the wise man would go with 4-5-1:-

Fox

Paton - Archie - Sinclair - Lindsay

Cairney - Hutton - Rowson - O'Donnell - Erskine

Doolan

Obviously allows the wide men to push forward to make a 3 when pushing forward.

Assuming Bannigan won't get many more runs outs after his uncanny imperswonation of the invisible man V Culter?

Always play form players, and as none are currently forwards the wise man would go with 4-5-1:-

Fox

Paton - Archie - Sinclair - Lindsay

Cairney - Hutton - Rowson - O'Donnell - Erskine

Doolan

Obviously allows the wide men to push forward to make a 3 when pushing forward.

Assuming Bannigan won't get many more runs outs after his uncanny imperswonation of the invisible man V Culter?

Well it's as well you ain't the manager then!!

1-0 Jags, Conrad Balatoni!!