That's Yer Rangers Fecked...

jagscast

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I overheard a couple of knuckle-dragging fascists at the train station last week bemoaning the financial plight of the BNP, saying that Griffin's tea's oot and blaming his 'shit or bust' approach to the last General Election.

It's got me seriously considering a H un s, BNP and Thatcher treble in 2012. I'm not going to get too greedy, though, and chance a 4-timer with John Terry to get sent to the tin pail following his impending trial, appealing as that would be.

What about the Jags for accomodating the Orange Order in the early 1980's for a Fivefold?

And you? Quite simply a troll, on here to try and wind people up because you have nothing better to do with your evenings. Jordanhill Jag knows this fine well as do the rest of us, which is why you will be ignored from now on.

Get a life - no one is taking the bait.

I agree. To me the Jordanhill Jag comes across as a very knowledgeable individual who puts forward well balanced arguments and retorts to all who question his impartiality!

I understand the huge stroke of luck (Harkins/Twaddle cash) allowed us to pay off the bad debt we had accrued but surely the difference between us and the Hunz is that we actually paid it off when we had funds available? We've now got their administrators saying they don't know where £24 million has gone. Why wasn't this at least used to address the £9 million in unpaid tax since Whyte took over? There's also other deals such as outsourcing of catering and the Jelavic transfer fee that brought in substantial amounts. For me it's the apparent lack of any attempt to address their tax liabilities while taking in huge amounts from deals that are visible to all, that seems most underhanded.

Technically the EBT monies dont become due until after the findings of the First Tier Appeall Tribunal thats why they went into Admin prior to this ,it makes Whyte the largest Creditor he in turn calls the shots NOT HMRC this was always the gameplan for Whyte -the funny thing is blogs like rangerstaxcase have been putting the info out there for at least six months as its all in the public domian -Rangers have no overdraught facilty ,Whyte has no money, the business loses at least £3MN a year so any cash is used to fund the business not pay HMRC -which is exactly the point I made when I stated in my original post that PTFC were not a million miles away from Rangers current position -therebut for the Grace of Harkins ,Twadds and our Suppliers go us .

I have no sympathy whatsoever for Rangers however if more challenging questions and the same interest had been made of past PTFC finances with a few notable exeptions like Red Monkey ,Fellow Traveller .Jaf ,Stolen Scone,Kieron and the other Malcontents we could perhaps afford to put a team on the park that might challenge.

We in my opinion are in no position to gloat -we sleptwalk into oblivion with hardly a peep -hence my frustration.

If holding this view makes me a Closet H*n then so be it .

I

I have no sympathy whatsoever for Rangers however if more challenging questions and the same interest had been made of past PTFC finances with a few notable exeptions like Red Monkey ,Fellow Traveller .Jaf ,Stolen Scone,Kieron and the other Malcontents we could perhaps afford to put a team on the park that might challenge.

We in my opinion are in no position to gloat -we sleptwalk into oblivion with hardly a peep -hence my frustration.

If holding this view makes me a Closet H*n then so be it .

I presume that this legendary team might look something like :

1 Jordanhill Jag

2 Red Monkey 3. Jaf

4 Fellow Traveller 5 Stolen Scone 6 Kieron

7. Lianne 8 Malcontent 9 MMCF 10 Trialist 11Hughie

Anyway, Jim, at least no-one has inferred that you're a closet fan of that "little team" from up the road that play in red and blue :frantic:

I

I presume that this legendary team might look something like :

1 Jordanhill Jag

2 Red Monkey 3. Jaf

4 Fellow Traveller 5 Stolen Scone 6 Kieron

7. Lianne 8 Malcontent 9 MMCF 10 Trialist 11Hughie

Anyway, Jim, at least no-one has inferred that you're a closet fan of that "little team" from up the road that play in red and blue :frantic:

Manager: Walter Mitty Smith.

Moving on, the meeja is full of stories about how big today's game at Ibrox is likely to be. Dare we wish for an eloquent statement of dissatisfaction about the way Rangers has been run and will be merely be treated to the usual nonsense about taigs? We can only wonder and not be surprised.

Both! Please explain!

Footballers often visit sick kids in hospital in an attempt to cheer them up. The basis of the joke is that Rangers players are currently feeling so down in the dumps that even a group of sick children feel sorry for them and decide to pay them a visit to try and cheer them up. I don't think the suggestion is that the players would somehow be amused by children with terrible illnesses.

Yeah, but the point is that we paid the tax debt when money came in. Rangers didnt pay theirs at all and spent all their revenue on speculating to accumulate. Thats why theyre in this situation. It's not even comparable to thistle.

Too true. I think the resolution of this problem and the restoration of Rangers to its usual seat in the giddy heights of Scottish football will show just how incomparable it all is.

Manager: Walter Mitty Smith.

Moving on, the meeja is full of stories about how big today's game at Ibrox is likely to be. Dare we wish for an eloquent statement of dissatisfaction about the way Rangers has been run and will be merely be treated to the usual nonsense about taigs? We can only wonder and not be surprised.

My money is on a big chorus of "f*ck the HMRC", before returning to the usual drivel concerning Irish politics from centuries ago.

I've watched on with interest over the past few days at the happenings at Ibrox and listened to every Z-list pundit give their tuppence worth. What I can say with certainty is that I am pretty disgusted at the outpouring of sympathy for Rangers from this country.

This is a club who lived outwith their means for a number of years, committing financially questionable acts, in order to gain an advantage. They have picked off the challenges of other sides by taking their better players (which is, of course, no crime) and paid ridiculous amounts to clubs to sign players who they couldn't really afford. If this was any other business, they would be ridiculed and closed down.

I am repulsed by that utter fandan Salmond appealing for leniency from the HMRC, urging them to agree a settlement with a club who have broken the law. They should be pilloried but are instead being pitied. Although I acknowledge that it is perhaps the fault of certain individuals that Rangers find themselves in their current plight, the club is, by proxy, guilty of conducting morally indefensible acts and should be punished appropriately.

The thing that really irritates me is the whole support and f*cking outpouring from well-wishers; if this was us, nobody would bat a bloody eyelid. In all likelihood, we would be in financial peril not because of any wrongdoing unlike Rangers who partook in illegal practices yet we would certainly have no comments from politicians, asking for compassion.

No doubt, they'll be bailed out like Dundee and Livingston and allowed to continue their poisonous coalition over Scottish football.

But, for now? F*ck them.

I think Salmond's comments are an attempt to ingratiate himslef with one of the two biggest fanbases in Scotland (and a fanbase that occasionally sings nasty songs about him). He is, after all, a politician and I don't doubt that if it was the green half of the cheek who were in peril then he would be making similar noises.

As for the rest of your post, I agree. Although, I do feel a bit sorry for the wee guys employed by Rangers, e.g. catering staff, ticket collectors etc., who face the prospect of losing their jobs.

Another H*n Bites the Dust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnwfCg72t6g

I was enjoying that until the singer (no doubt a gloating tim; f*ck, they are really beginning to wear on me this week with their smugness) suggests that the titular h*n goes to Maryhill to buy a Jags strip. :thumbdown:

My money is on a big chorus of "f*ck the HMRC", before returning to the usual drivel concerning Irish politics from centuries ago.

a quick scan of social media sites suggests that they will indeed use their predicament to air the very worst hate-filled anthems in their canon. sad, but even sadder is the knowledge that it will be reported in the OF-fawning media along the lines of 'raw emotional outburst of a football community united in something that's the opposite of utter & undiluted bigotry.'

The list of companies that Whyte has been involved in

CAIRNHALL LIMITED Dissolved

CAIRNWELL INVESTMENTS LIMITED NON TRADINg

CATHEDRAL SECURITY SERVICES (NORTHERN) LTD Dissolved

CCS 1996 LTD.Dissolved

CSS 1996 LTD Dissolved

CSS 1996 LTD Dissolved

HAG 1996 LTD. Dissolved

HIRE ACCESS GROUP LTD DissolvedI

CONIX LIMITED Dissolved

IN-STORE SECURITY SERVICES LTD Dissolved

INTERCITY GUARDS LIMITED Dissolved

INTERCITY GUARDS LIMITED Dissolved

ISS 1996 LTD. Dissolved

KRISTEN MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD Dissolved

LM LOGISTICS GROUP LTD In Administration

MERCHANT CORPORATE RECOVERY PLC Accounts too old

MERCHANT HOUSE FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED No Longer a Director

MERCHANT INTERACTIVE LTD Dissolved

MERCHANT TURNAROUND PLC Accounts too old

PRITCHARD STOCKBRKERS Struck Off last Frday

STRIDENT PLC Dissolved

THE RANGERS FC GROUP LIMITED In Administration

THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB P.L.C. In Administration

TIXWAY UK LIMITED Active

U S G LIMITED Dissolved

VITAL HOLDINGS LTD Dissolved

VITAL PLANT SERVICES LTD Dissolved

VITAL SECURITY LTD.Dissolved

VPS 1996 LTD.Dissolved

WHYTE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED Dissolved

WHYTE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED Dissolved

WHYTE FORBES CONTRACT SERVICES LIMITED Dissolved

WHYTE HIRE LIMITED Dissolved

WHYTE PLANT LIMITED Dissolved

ZEMFILL PLC Dissolved

Just read this and even tho' nothing should surprise me if this is accurate it's a cracker http://www.dailymail...-pay-bank.html?

"Sportsmail can reveal" my arse. Anyone who has been reading rangerstaxcase.com will know that this is old news, the police could have had him bang to rights before administration even happened.

• 3 weeks later...