The Jokes Thread

KAWB

Stolen from facebook...for those of us who have to put up with the 50 shades of grey crap

By RICH RAYNER

50 SHADES OF CHAV

More extracts from my new book 50 shades of Chav. "Even though he only had one tattoo I yearned for him to fill those lonely hours between Jeremy Kyle and Loose Women"

50 shades of Chav. "As he approached with those pasty white arms hanging out of his Gola vest, his smile told me it was benefit day and I knew my velour tracksuit would be hanging off the lamp shade tonight."

... Another extract from my 2nd book 13 flavours of WKD. "It was Dwayne's birthday. I was preparing his special tea of Findus Crispy Pancakes and Pot Noodle. I would let him take me any way he wanted tonight. His favourite position was what he called The Dogs of War. Where he took me from behind and played Call of Duty at the same time."

More from raunchy Chav fest 13 flavours of WKD. "Our 6 week anniversary was approaching. This would be my longest relationship without becoming pregnant. I thought of this as he lay on top of me making love. His skinny arms straddled my head like breadsticks either side of am orange. As I rubbed his whiter than white back I imagined every mole I felt was spelling out Braille for I love you"

Last extracts from the final book of the trilogy, My Tan was 11 Shades of Orange. "As I stood in line at the Job Centre thinking of reasons I couldn't work, a sweet smell drifted past my pig like nostrils. It was a mixture of weed, B.O and Lynx Africa. I turned around and there was Dwayne. Our eyes met and he was soon lifting me onto the wheelie bins behind the Iceland. He had tied up his Staffy to block the ally way so we wouldn't be disturbed. There was a tramp watching but it just added to the mystery. I knew it was love and my life would never be the same."

Final extract from the book 12 Shades of my Fake Tan. "My mum had told me to leave Dwayne many times due to the violence but I knew he loved me as he always took his rings off before he hit me. Tonight though he was in a foul mood, I had ****** his tea up after failing to de-frost his prawn ring I had nicked from farm foods. He picked up the power lead from my kids mega drive and whipped it across my doughy ****. It stung but I liked it. I shouted again again so he carried on. I thought my shell suit would rip into a million pieces. As I looked over my shoulder I saw his Weetabix toothed smile. He even had a semi on which was rare as the crack normally played havoc with his erection.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American history.

Who said 'Give me Liberty, or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Hodaiki a bright foreign

exchange student from Japan, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775', he

said.

'Very good!'

Who said, 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall

not perish from the Earth?'

Again, no response except from Little Hodaiki: 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863'.

'Excellent!' said the teacher continuing, 'let's try one a bit more

difficult...'

Who said, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for

your country?'

Once again, Hodaiki's was the only hand in the air and he said:

'John F. Kennedy, 1961'.

The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed of

yourselves, Little Hodaiki isn't from this country and he knows more about

our history than you do.'

She heard a loud whisper: 'F . . k the Japs,'

'Who said that? I want to know right now!' she angrily demanded.

Little Hodaiki put his hand up, 'General MacArthur, 1945.'

At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke..'

The teacher glared around and asks, 'All right! Now who said that!?'

Again, Little Hodaiki said, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister,

1991.'

Now furious, another student yelled, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'

Little Hodaiki jumped out of his chair waving his hand and shouted to the

teacher, 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, 'You little *hit. If you say

anything else, I'll kill you.'

Little Hodaiki frantically yelled at the top of his voice, "Michael Jackson

to the child witness testifying against him, 2004.'

The teacher fainted.

As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh

*hit, We're screwed!'

Little Hodaiki said quietly, ‘Ally McCoist, 2012.'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I'm sitting in the pub the other night, minding my own business.

A young woman comes in, wearing a Rangers scarf.

She gives me the eye for about half an hour, then eventually comes over with a pint and says 'Hi, do you fancy taking me home?'.

I replied 'Sorry hen, we're no in the same league'.

So, I'm sitting in the pub the other night, minding my own business.

A young woman comes in, wearing a Rangers scarf.

She gives me the eye for about half an hour, then eventually comes over with a pint and says 'Hi, do you fancy taking me home?'.

I replied 'Sorry hen, we're no in the same league'.

I'm sure that should be, "I'm out of your league." but it's still crap.

• 2 weeks later...

It's 2012 and it's the Olympics in London .

A Scotsman, an Englishman and an Irishman want to get in, but they

Haven't got tickets.

The Scotsman picks up a manhole cover, tucks it under his arm and

Walks to the gate.

" McTavish , Scotland ," he says, "Discus" and in he walks.

The Englishman picks up a length of scaffolding and slings it over

His shoulder.

" Waddington-Smith , England " he says, "Pole vault" and in he walks.

The Irishman looks around and picks up a roll of barbed wire and tucks

It under his arm.

"O'Malley, Ireland " he says, "Fencing."

I got chatting to a girl in a club, "Can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

"Have you not got a girlfriend?" she replied, "Guys like you always have girlfriends."

"No, sadly we broke up just over a month ago," I assured her.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that," she said, "Go on then, I'll have a white wine please."

A few drinks later after a kiss and a cuddle we headed off back to her place and made passionate love. While I was putting my clothes back on she said, "So, you're good looking, a nice guy and amazing in bed, can I ask why on earth you split with your girlfriend?"

I said, "My wife found out."

• 1 month later...

Any new Golf oriented jokes out there - besides myself on the first Tee that is?

Two holidaying Japanese gentlemen meet at St Andrews and decide to play a round of golf.

As the pair were walking down the first fairway one asks the other: "Where do you live in Japan?"

"Tokyo."

"How strange - I live in Tokyo too."

They both play their second shots and again one asks the other: "What do you do for work in Tokyo?"

"I work in the sewerage department."

"How strange - I work in the sewerage department too but we have never met."

"Oh. We must be two nips who passed in the shite."

A Scotsman walks into the Bank of England in Threadneedle Street, Central London and asks for the manager. He tells the manager that he is going to Australia on business for two weeks and needs to borrow £5,000.

The manager tells him that the bank will need some form of security for the loan, so Hamish hands over the keys and documents of new Ferrari parked on the street in front of the bank. He produces the Log Book and everything checks out. The manager agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.

The bank's General Manager and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the rough looking Scotsman for using a £120,000 Ferrari as collateral against a £5000 loan. An employee of the bank then drives the Ferrari into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, Hamish returns, repays the £5,000 and the interest, which comes to £15.41.

The manager says, "Sir, we are very happy to have had your business and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi-millionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow £5,000?”

Hamish replies: "Where else in London can I park my car for two weeks for only £15.41 and expect it to be there when I return:"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...