down several rocky hills, stood in a patch of poison ivy, crawled out

of quicksand, jumped away from an aggressive rattlesnake and took four

"leaks" behind big trees."

Inspired by the story, the doctor said, "You must be one hell of an

outdoors man!"

"No," I replied, "I'm just a shitty golfer."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paddy has broken his leg and his buddy Mick comes over to see him.Mick says, "How you doin?" "Paddy says, "Okay, but do me a favour mate, run upstairs and get me slippers, me feet are freezing." Mick goes upstairs and sees Paddy's gorgeous 19-year-old twin daughters lying on the bed... He says, "Your dad's sent me up here to have sex with both of you." They say, "Get away wit ya.... prove it."Mick shouts downstairs, "Paddy, both of em?" Paddy shouts back, "Of course both of em, what's the point of effin one?"

Paddy has broken his leg and his buddy Mick comes over to see him.Mick says, "How you doin?" "Paddy says, "Okay, but do me a favour mate, run upstairs and get me slippers, me feet are freezing." Mick goes upstairs and sees Paddy's gorgeous 19-year-old twin daughters lying on the bed... He says, "Your dad's sent me up here to have sex with both of you." They say, "Get away wit ya.... prove it."Mick shouts downstairs, "Paddy, both of em?" Paddy shouts back, "Of course both of em, what's the point of effin one?"

Those Irish, eh? What are they no like ?

BE CAREFUL IF SHOPPING IN ASDA OR TESCO

Be Careful out there

Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever Eastern European scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Asda for a bit of shopping turned out to be quite an experience. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends....

Here's how the scam works: ...Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to the town centre.

You agree and they both get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. On December 1st, 4th, 6th and twice yesterday. So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam. The best times seem to be just before lunch, and about 4:30 in the afternoon.

P.S. Sainsburys have cheap wallets on sale for £1.45 each but Asda wallets are £2.25 and look better

PAIN EXPLAINED FROM A MAN'S POINT OF VIEW

• Mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a couple nice cold beers.

• The day was really quite beautiful, and the brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

• Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the Nuts?

• Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

• Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking,

• I have come up with the answer to that question.

• Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.

• A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "it might be nice to have another child".

• On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts".

• I rest my case

• 2 weeks later...

My sister took being sent to jail really badly.

She refused all offers of food and drink, spat and swore at anyone who came near her, and smeared the walls with her own faeces.

After that, we never played Monopoly again!

;) Why do people sometimes specify that some prisoners smear the wall with their own faeces? They're hardly going to do it with somebody else's, as that would just be disgusting.